Jan, Feb, Mar
From Sapporo, we will start our tour around 7:00 am.
- Backcountry Ski gear (ski, splitboard and suitable ski boots)
- Warm jacket (hooded is the best, prevent the cold, water-proof, high moisture permeability)
- Inner wear (e.g. synthetic fleece: cotton parka or shirt is not suitable)
- Under wear (wool or synthetic: easy to dry)
- Ski goggle (sunglasses are not enough)
- Gloves (thick and warm)
- Beanie (warm and over ears)
- Neck warmer (for protecting face from cold wind: Balaclava is the best)
- Helmet (strongly recommended)
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!