– Meeting at the airport in Oslo, we check in luggage and pick up the vehicle and go to Henningsvaer where we will stay in beautiful cabins near the port. This will be our base camp throughout the week.
– Breaffing of what will be the week, the expected weather and conditions.
– Preparation for the next day’s departure.
– Dinner at the restaurant and rest.
These days will all have a similar operation, breakfast at 8.30, leave to the chosen area and be back at 5:00 pm.
We will choose ascents depending on the weather conditions. There we have more than twenty mountains less than an hour’s drive, all of them with slopes of less than 1000 meters, so we can make different combinations and peaks each day depending on our wishes.
In all of them there is a curious factor in common, we will start the activity at less than 100 meters of altitude and in many cases a few meters from the shore of some fjords, and always with the sea in the background!
– The logistics of this last day will depend on the flight schedules to Oslo.
– Breakfast at 7 a.m.
– 8 a.m. departure to the airport
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!