|Stay home - Dream big- Book your next adventure|
• Book with only 25% deposit • Flexible refund policy
Fabien, IFMGA certified mountain guide, offers many options to climb around the Blanc glacier: Roche Faurio, Pelvoux traverse, Agneaux and more!
The Blanc glacier is the largest glacier in the Ecrins massif. The glacier begins at the Barre des Ecrins and ends 2300 meters below. It is a way of access to many well known summits in the area. In fact, I propose here to explore one (or more!) of them.
There are many easy summits around the Blanc glacier, but also at some wild valleys. Some of the possible ascents (although there are many others) are:
– The Roche Faurio (3730m) is a beautiful initiation program. Besides, the views over the Barre des Ecrins are marvellous. I can guide up to 3 people there.
– The Agneaux (3664m) is an easy but varied route, combining glacier and rock climbing. The maximum clients for this trip is 2.
– The Dôme de Monêtier (3478m) is indeed a magnificent glaciar ascent, and I can take up to 4 people.
– Finally, the Pelvoux Traverse (3943m) is a beautiful program on an emblematic summit of the massif. I can guide up to 2 people up there.
Please note that if you have never used crampons, it’s possible to do an ice school before. In this way you will be ready to tackle the ascents.
Is this what you were looking for in the beautiful Ecrins massif? Then please send me a request specifying which ascent do you want to try. And if you want to check other mountaineering options that I offer, here is a climbing expedition to the Argentera massif.
The indicated price is for Roche Faurio. The other options are: - The Agneaux: 380€ - Dôme de Monêtier: 400€ - Pelvoux Traverse: 600€ Each to be divided by the number of participants.
Hi! My name is Fabien Artero, I have been a mountain leader since 2008 and mountain guide since 2014. I discovered my passion for the mountains by spending time during my youth at the Valle Argentina in Italy, in the Ligurian Alps.
I slowly discovered activities that allowed me to travel the valley along the seasons...
The mountain is a large playground. We have to play according to its mood, mountain conditions, weather and finally choose the itinerary... Which renders these activities complex and exciting.
These activities allow us to discover the valleys, massifs, the countries and people living in them. Altogether is makes for an enriching mixture from any point of view.
I wanted this to become my profession because, of the mountains, human contact and the practice of exciting activities.
Have any doubts? Talk directly with an Explore Share assistant.
The Concierge service is a great tool for when you still haven't decided what kind of Adventure you're looking for and you're open to suggestions
Group of 1
|EUR 372 each|
Group of 2
|EUR 186 each|
Group of 3
|EUR 124 each|
Want a different number of travellers?
• Guiding fee
• The indicated price is for the Roche Faurio ascent, please see other options below.
There are no reviews yet