Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Dec
Private and Group
– Meet in Bled and drive 40 min to the start point (Krma Valley)
– Climb for 9 hours, with breaks along the way, before reaching mountain hut
– Stay overnight in mountain hut, with free time to do whatever you want
– Climb for 2 hours to the top of the mountain, with time to take in views
– Descend mountain for close to 10 hours (with plenty of break) back to starting point
– Transport back to Bled
Agency or your accommodation in Bled.
Overnight stay in a mountain hut.
Please bring with you:
- Good hiking shoes. If you don’t have them you can rent them at the office, please specify your shoe size in advance.
- Warm hiking clothes (Windproof jacket and a fleece, waterproof pants, gloves,hat )
- Sun protection: sunglasses and sunscreen
- Trekking poles are not necessary but recommended. You can also rent them at the office.
- Enough water. 1, 5L of water should suffice. There will be wells on the way where you can refill your bottle. You can buy water in the hut as well.
- A Snack. You will start to crave a lot of sugar after one whole day of hiking.
- A backpack to put everything in
Warning: The activity could be cancelled or postponed in case of bad weather forecast.
Safety requirements: This activity is not recommended for people with heart issues or pregnant women.
Minimum age requirement: 8 years.
I’m a certified IFMGA mountain guide and canyoning guide living in the small and famous town of Bled, in Slovenia.
I started rock climbing at the age of 5. From that time on, the mountains became my playground. During my childhood, I took part in many rock climbing competitions. When I was 12, my twin brother and I did our first multi-pitch climb on a 350 m wall.
By the age of 16, I started competing in ice climbing world cups and later on skydiving junior world cups. In fact, in 2008 I became the world champion at the UIAA Ice Climbing Overall Ranking in speed ice climbing.
I climbed in many different countries like Peru, South Korea, Switzerland, France and Italy. However, Slovenia is the place I like the most.
Among other significant achievements, I did the first winter ascent (from the bottom of the wall) in Sphinx, the most difficult route in the mythical North Face of Mt Triglav. Besides, I got the first place for males at the IFMGA International mountain guide climbing championship in 2017.
I like sharing moments with people, especially in mountains. Feel free to join me in the highest mountains, steepest walls and many other Alpine wonders. I’m flexible, so we can also research places in other countries worldwide. Deep canyons, emerald rivers, beautiful mountains, great people, a good laugh, you name it.
I look forward to meeting you!
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!