Dome of Miages, Bionnassay, Mont Blanc…
A royal ascent of the Mont Blanc … for the followers of edges and incredible views across the mountains.
I especially like this adventure because:
- The view is absolutely gorgeous;
- Walking on the edges is a wonderful experience;
- It’s an original way to access Europe’s roof.
This is a three days trip, starting from Contamines Montjoie
- Day 1: Ascent to the Conscrits refuge (2580 m) passing through the Tré-la-Tête refuge.
- Day 2: Ascent to the Dômes de Miages and we spend the night in the Duriac Refuge/Bivouac (3358 m)
- Day 3: Crossing the Aiguille de Bionnassay and ascent to Mont Blanc.
Then, we will descend to the Houches to take the car.
I will take one person on the rope with me to maximize the security.
A good acclimatization is essential. It requires a very good endurance because the days are long, especially the last one.
It’s a beautiful ascent that I really love to do and to take with me my friends and clients. Feel free to contact me if you like it and we will discuss this great project.
You will see that I have loaded some photos of ski touring. I also like to go to that corner in winter to descend those mythical slopes.
Price per person
- Guiding fee
- Group equipment
|EQUIPMENT: I can lend you some things of the equipment (helmet, crampons, ice ax and harness). I will send you a complete list of what you should have on you and what you have to take in your bag.|