Climb the Aiguille d'Entrèves (3604m) in just one day, starting from Courmayeur, with one of the IFMGA-certified guides in the Peakshunter team. It will be a memorable experience!
Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
The Aiguille d’Entrèves is a great mountaineering traverse along the French and Italian borders. It’s not too difficult at a technical level and offers breathtaking views of the south side of Mont Blanc du Tacul, Brenva and Tour Ronde.
This one-day trip starts at Courmayeur, from where we will take the cable car up to Pointe Helbronner. From there, we will put our crampons on to traverse the Giant Glacier towards Col Flambeaux. Our next goal will be Col d’Entreves (3517m) and, from there, the Aiguille d’Entrèves summit (3604m).
On the way down, we will make a quick stop at the Torino hut for a well-deserved refreshment.
You need to have a very good physical condition and also have some mountaineering experience to attempt this ascent. Although it can be done in just one day, the last stretch to the summit becomes more and more technical and steep.
The views from the top, however, are a magnificent reward. They are worth all the effort!
Please get in touch with us if this Aiguille d’Entrèves ascent interests you. It is a great way to get to know one of the most beautiful massifs in Europe. So contact us and we’ll start organizing your trip to this beautiful area.
- Guiding fee
- Lift tickets
- Guiding fee
- Liability insurance
- Skyway Mont Blanc tickets
- Loan of shared safety material
Price does not include:
- Extra meals and beverages
- 30 euros per person for the ice axe, harness, crampons, and the helmet
- Transfer to the meeting point
- Anything that is not mentioned under "Price includes"
Will I need to bring any technical equipment of my own? Is it possible to rent equipment, and if so, what would be the approximate cost of that?
How far in advance should I start training and what kind of training do you suggest?
Can I join a group?
How can I reach the meeting point?
What experience and how fit do I need to be to climb this mountain? Is this program suitable for children or older people?
What is the guide-to-client ratio to climb this mountain?
What is the best time of the year to climb this mountain?
What happens in the event of bad weather?
Are there any other special requirements such as permits/insurance/vaccines that we need to consider before the tour?
Giving and receiving smiles, seeing the satisfaction on the faces of our customers, seeking opportunities for growth, stimulating authenticity in personal and group relationships, in sharing mountaineering disciplines, fears, efforts, and moments of difficulty, which are part of the integrated with experiences, essential ingredients of every summit climb: these are our focus, our beliefs, and our most important results, as outdoor Professionals and as people who love the mountains and their work as Alpine Guides!
Founded in 2013 by Elis and Silvia, PEAKSHUNTER Mountain Guides is a team of IFMGA-certified Mountain Professionals and outdoor activities experts, based in the town of Aosta, not far from Courmayeur-Chamonix, on the Italian side of the Mont Blanc massif.
We live and work in the beautiful Aosta Valley region, very close to French and Swiss borders near to Geneva, Milan, and Turin international airports.
Mont Blanc, Matterhorn, Dufourspitze, Pyramide Vincent and Regina Margherita Hut, Gran Paradiso, Breithorn, Lyskamm, Castor and Pollux are only a few of several 4000 Alps summits you can climb with us: most of our team of Guides were born and grew up close to these mountains and they have explored the ascent routes several times during different seasons, with skis or crampons!
- We love our work: we plan all our trips with great commitment and deep respect for the Alpine environment, for its inhabitants, and its territories. Including local traditions in different valleys and Alpine areas.
- We love Mountain, Nature, and Outdoor activities, that we like to share with people from all around the world. We are enthusiastic to meet like-minded adventurers and share new experiences and memorable emotions with the support of our Mountain Guides.
- Safety and Risk Management are essential for us, as elements of fundamental importance during every single trip we plan and carry out with our customers: for this reason, we offer introductory courses to the different alpine disciplines (Mountaineering, Rock climbing, Ice climbing, Ski mountaineering, Freeride, Rescue Crevasse, and Avalanche) to convey awareness and responsibility to our customers.
- We offer solid Experience, with several years organizing outdoor disciplines around mountain and wild areas, in many different countries of Italy and Europe, for individuals or groups, including 7-day customer support for booking, logistics, and personal assistance for planning and reservations.
- As certified Mountain Guides, we offer training courses, to improve technical skills and to learn basic knowledge about mountaineering in the Alps, which is essential to explore and climb the Mountains safely in any situation or conditions.
- We are happy to provide customized programs for every customer's demand: our Experience is synonymous with Professionalism and Customer Care to guarantee unforgettable emotions and beautiful smiles!
Fulfill your dreams, discover breathtaking views or simply enjoy an extraordinary day: you just need to use your imagination and we will carry out your trip as you desire to live it!
Let’s plan your next mountain project together!
Italian | French | English
The traveller did not leave a comment.
Mauro was a Super Guide! I'll come back.
Great half-day trip of Aiguille d'Entreves with Elis. Felt in very safe hands all the way to the summit. Stunning views of the valley and of Mont Blanc. I only wish it had lasted longer!
The traveller did not leave a comment.
3-day Mont Blanc ascent with acclimatization
Mont Blanc All-In 2-day ascent via the Gouter Route
1-Week Mont Blanc Summit with Training and Acclimatisation
6-day Mont Blanc ascent with acclimatization
All-In Mont Blanc and Gran Paradiso Climb
Mont Blanc 5-day ascent with previous training
Climbing Mont Blanc in 5 days
Climbing Mont Blanc in 3 days from the Italian side
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.