Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
Courmayeur, in the Aosta Valley or at les Houches directly.
Gouter Hut or Tête Rousse Hut (you must book the hut at least a few months in advance). Accommodation at Gouter refuge in half board with dinner and breakfast included (110€/pax)
- Rules concerning the reservation and booking of huts are defined by the huts and can differ from one to the other. Peakshunter Mountain Guides can support clients with information and mailing lists but WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENTS OR BOOKING CONFIRMATIONS. Neither are we responsible for the introduction of new rules concerning limitations or special permissions to be obtained before the trip. Peakshunter Mountain Guides will provide the information on the booking modality and will not be responsible for hut rules and general laws concerning the access to Mont Blanc area and glacier.
- Gouter Hut Reservations: Deposit for booking is 45€/person. Public booking dates for 2019 will be: Tuesday 16th April 2019 at 8.30am and Tuesday 14th May 2019 at 8.30am. Professional bookings can be made before the public dates but only online by Guides accounts: deposit for booking will not be refunded in case of trip cancellation.
- Mont Blanc ascents cannot be managed as a last minute booking. Reservations must be made at least 4 weeks prior to the beginning of the trip.
- Search and rescue insurance with IFMGA coverage (recommended): €5 per person for 3 days.
- The mountain guide’s expenses (lifts, transfers, meals and accommodation) are not included in the price and must be covered by participants.
- Fees for lift facilities, transfers and mountain lodges are subject to changes established and applied by they respective owners, without any liability attributable to the mountain guide.
Founded in 2013 by Elis Martis and Silvia Pergami, PEAKSHUNTER is a team of IFMGA-certified mountain guides.
Although we all have different backgrounds and experiences, we share the same goals and projects and, more than anything, love our job and share a deep passion for the mountains.
We strive to guarantee unparalleled experiences for our clients and are constantly on the lookout for new adventures. We want to provide you with intense emotions and want to be there to share them with you. We feel we've done our job when there are big, cheesy smiles on everybody's faces at the end of the day.
We love to make your dreams come true! Determination and passion are our guiding principles and we hope to pass them on to you. We want to build strong, long-lasting relationship with our clients, based on the respect we feel for everyone who joins us in the exploration of this striking vertical world.
Alberto, Alessandro, Claudio, Maurizio, Claudio, Jacopo, Giovanni, Elis e Silvia
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!