Join one of the IFMGA-certified guides in the Peakshunter team to the summit of the awe-inspiring Dufourspitze, the highest mountain on the Monte Rosa massif in the Alps!
Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
Would you like to climb the awe-inspiring Dufourspitze in the Italian Alps! Then join me on this stupendous 2-day mountain-climbing experience to the top of the highest peak on the Monte Rosa massif.
Climbing to the top of the Dufourspitze with its 4,634 meters is an experience you will never forget. This challenging climb takes 2 days and can only be done in the summer.
On this program, we will ascend the mount through a very safe and elegant route. I will guide you in groups of no more than 2 people in order to guarantee your safety as well an offer personalized guidance throughout the trip. You will require a good fitness level and a careful ear to the guide’s instructions in order to reach the summit.
After climbing on the first day, we will sleep in a high-altitude hut, at 3647 meters. Then, the second day will be more challenging since we will spend 10-12 hours descending via a jagged route. Nonetheless, the rewards will be well worth the effort!
So, are you ready to climb the Dufourspitze? Then send me a request and let’s start planning an unforgettable adventure in the Alps! I will be happy to guide you!
You can also take a look at this 5-day mountaineering traverse in the Monte Rosa massif.
- Guiding fee
20 Euros/per person for ice axe, harness, crampons and helmet.
Liability insurance and loan of group equipment is included in the price.
Meeting and short briefing of the trip. Cable car to Punta Indren, at 3279m. One-hour walk to Mantova Hut at 3498m or 2-hour walk directly to Gnifetti Hut at 3647m. We will have dinner and sleep at the hut.
Wake up at 3 am. We will walk through a glacier trek up to Lysjoch pass at 4250m. Then, descent of the Grenzgletscher until reaching the path that will take us to the summit. We will traverse the ridge’s edge walking on snow and rocks and we will finally reach the peak at 4634m. Enjoy view of the Alpine region.
Finally, we will go across a tricky section which takes us to Zumsteinspitze and here we will encounter easier tracks which will make our way downwards to the cable station on Indren Glacier easier.
Staffal (Gressoney – AO) at 14.00 pm
Giving and receiving smiles, seeing the satisfaction on the faces of our customers, seeking opportunities for growth, stimulating authenticity in personal and group relationships, in sharing mountaineering disciplines, fears, efforts, and moments of difficulty, which are part of the integrated with experiences, essential ingredients of every summit climb: these are our focus, our beliefs, and our most important results, as outdoor Professionals and as people who love the mountains and their work as Alpine Guides!
Founded in 2013 by Elis and Silvia, PEAKSHUNTER Mountain Guides is a team of IFMGA-certified Mountain Professionals and outdoor activities experts, based in the town of Aosta, not far from Courmayeur-Chamonix, on the Italian side of the Mont Blanc massif.
We live and work in the beautiful Aosta Valley region, very close to French and Swiss borders near to Geneva, Milan, and Turin international airports.
Mont Blanc, Matterhorn, Dufourspitze, Pyramide Vincent and Regina Margherita Hut, Gran Paradiso, Breithorn, Lyskamm, Castor and Pollux are only a few of several 4000 Alps summits you can climb with us: most of our team of Guides were born and grew up close to these mountains and they have explored the ascent routes several times during different seasons, with skis or crampons!
- We love our work: we plan all our trips with great commitment and deep respect for the Alpine environment, for its inhabitants, and its territories. Including local traditions in different valleys and Alpine areas.
- We love Mountain, Nature, and Outdoor activities, that we like to share with people from all around the world. We are enthusiastic to meet like-minded adventurers and share new experiences and memorable emotions with the support of our Mountain Guides.
- Safety and Risk Management are essential for us, as elements of fundamental importance during every single trip we plan and carry out with our customers: for this reason, we offer introductory courses to the different alpine disciplines (Mountaineering, Rock climbing, Ice climbing, Ski mountaineering, Freeride, Rescue Crevasse, and Avalanche) to convey awareness and responsibility to our customers.
- We offer solid Experience, with several years organizing outdoor disciplines around mountain and wild areas, in many different countries of Italy and Europe, for individuals or groups, including 7-day customer support for booking, logistics, and personal assistance for planning and reservations.
- As certified Mountain Guides, we offer training courses, to improve technical skills and to learn basic knowledge about mountaineering in the Alps, which is essential to explore and climb the Mountains safely in any situation or conditions.
- We are happy to provide customized programs for every customer's demand: our Experience is synonymous with Professionalism and Customer Care to guarantee unforgettable emotions and beautiful smiles!
Fulfill your dreams, discover breathtaking views or simply enjoy an extraordinary day: you just need to use your imagination and we will carry out your trip as you desire to live it!
Let’s plan your next mountain project together!
Italian | French | English
Bart van Bemmel
The traveller did not leave a comment.
Breithorn ascent from Cervinia, Italy - All Inclusive
Open to everyone
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.