Join one of the IFMGA-certified guides in the Peakshunter team on this fantastic ice-climbing trip to the insides of the spectacular and breaktaking icy routes of the Mt Blanc range: the Goulottes.
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Dec
Come and join me in this incredible adventure of discovering the Goulottes’ routes, in the French Alps! You will have the amazing opportunity to witness the magnificence of the Mt Blanc range with your own eyes.
The Goulottes are fantastic high-altitude icy itineraries. You can only traverse them during the cold winter time. Here is where the phrase “ice-climbing” takes shape.
Get yourselves ready to encounter peace, silence, loneliness. Most importantly, at the Goulottes you will face a rollercoaster of intense emotions. I assure you that you will return home after the adventure completely satisfied and satiated.
You can select the duration of the ice climbing trip, either 1 or 2 days. Also, some spectacular itineraries you can choose to climb are:
In the Mt Blanc du Tacul: Cheré, Lafaille, Valeria, Modica Noury and Gabarrou/Albinoni
The Tour Ronde: Delafosse/Perroux or Rebuffat
The Aiguille du Midi: Vogler or Vent du Dragon
Join me even if you have little climbing experience. Don’t hesitate and come since for this excursion, you just need to have some basic ice climbing progression knowledge (Piolet-Traction).
We will discover the Goulottes’ itineraries in groups of 2 people maximum. In this way, I can make sure your awaited Alpine visit and my guide to be high quality and personalized as well as safe.
Remember that it is always very important that you follow my instructions when we adventure into the Goulottes’ icy routes. And also, to respect any change in the schedule since its aim is to guarantee your safety during the trip.
Come with me and you will enjoy every second of the Mt Blanc’s Goulottes adventure together. I guarantee you it will be a wonderful trip you will not forget. I’ll be waiting for your contact. It will be a great pleasure to accompany you through this unique mountain adventure.
- Guiding fee
The price does not include the guide´s expenses (accommodation, meals, lift tickets, etc).
20 Euros/per person for ice axe, harness, crampons and helmet.
Giving and receiving smiles, seeing the satisfaction on the faces of our customers, seeking opportunities for growth, stimulating authenticity in personal and group relationships, in sharing mountaineering disciplines, fears, efforts, and moments of difficulty, which are part of the integrated with experiences, essential ingredients of every summit climb: these are our focus, our beliefs, and our most important results, as outdoor Professionals and as people who love the mountains and their work as Alpine Guides!
Founded in 2013 by Elis and Silvia, PEAKSHUNTER Mountain Guides is a team of IFMGA-certified Mountain Professionals and outdoor activities experts, based in the town of Aosta, not far from Courmayeur-Chamonix, on the Italian side of the Mont Blanc massif.
We live and work in the beautiful Aosta Valley region, very close to French and Swiss borders near to Geneva, Milan, and Turin international airports.
Mont Blanc, Matterhorn, Dufourspitze, Pyramide Vincent and Regina Margherita Hut, Gran Paradiso, Breithorn, Lyskamm, Castor and Pollux are only a few of several 4000 Alps summits you can climb with us: most of our team of Guides were born and grew up close to these mountains and they have explored the ascent routes several times during different seasons, with skis or crampons!
- We love our work: we plan all our trips with great commitment and deep respect for the Alpine environment, for its inhabitants, and its territories. Including local traditions in different valleys and Alpine areas.
- We love Mountain, Nature, and Outdoor activities, that we like to share with people from all around the world. We are enthusiastic to meet like-minded adventurers and share new experiences and memorable emotions with the support of our Mountain Guides.
- Safety and Risk Management are essential for us, as elements of fundamental importance during every single trip we plan and carry out with our customers: for this reason, we offer introductory courses to the different alpine disciplines (Mountaineering, Rock climbing, Ice climbing, Ski mountaineering, Freeride, Rescue Crevasse, and Avalanche) to convey awareness and responsibility to our customers.
- We offer solid Experience, with several years organizing outdoor disciplines around mountain and wild areas, in many different countries of Italy and Europe, for individuals or groups, including 7-day customer support for booking, logistics, and personal assistance for planning and reservations.
- As certified Mountain Guides, we offer training courses, to improve technical skills and to learn basic knowledge about mountaineering in the Alps, which is essential to explore and climb the Mountains safely in any situation or conditions.
- We are happy to provide customized programs for every customer's demand: our Experience is synonymous with Professionalism and Customer Care to guarantee unforgettable emotions and beautiful smiles!
Fulfill your dreams, discover breathtaking views or simply enjoy an extraordinary day: you just need to use your imagination and we will carry out your trip as you desire to live it!
Let’s plan your next mountain project together!
Italian | French | English
Aosta Valley, Italy
Paolo was a fantastic guide! Even with conditions not favorable for the climbs I wished to do he came up with alternatives that were great. I highly recommend these guides
The traveller did not leave a comment.
Ice climbing for beginners around Chamonix
Open to everyone
Ice climbing in Oisans, Ecrins range
Ice climbing in Chamonix for 1 or more days
Chamonix Guided Ice Climbing
Ice climbing in Chamonix
Guided Ice climbing in the Alps
Ice climbing tours for all levels around Chamonix
Open to everyone
Alpine ice climbing in Chamonix, 6 days
Winter ice climbing, 5-day in Chamonix
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.