This program is perfect for people who want to spend a good time together, in a beautiful environment. Learn the mountaineering techniques and end the trip above one of the famous peaks of the Alps.
The mountain is a great place to live amazing new experiences with people you like as well as with whom you want to share a different situation than the daily one. Besides that, you can go there with your father or mom, your children, some good friends, your partner…
We will be for 3 days (it can be less or more) in the mountains. We’ll walk on diverse terrains including glaciers. We’ll also sleep in mountain huts, enjoy breathtaking views, learn new stuff and have great discussions!
During the tour, I will train you focusing on 4 main topics:
- Mountaineering techniques. How to walk with crampons and walk being roped with others. Learn how to use an ice axe or how to read a map.
- Health and physical aspects. Manage your effort, the endurance and the difficulty linked to mountaineering trips. Deal with problems that can appear being in altitude. Learn how and what to eat and how to manage the resting time.
- Equipment. What to take in your backpack and how to pack.
- Human relationships. Behave with the others and deal when you are roped together.
As you can see, I will give you all the tips and tricks to spend a great mountaineering time. Let me share with you my experience as a mountain guide!
I particularly enjoy these tours and ascents:
- Aiguille du Tour with a day on Mer de Glace in Chamonix. Or going from Champex to Orny and then to Trient glacier. In addition, I recommend you to read this great article which explains a group of fathers and sons I have guided there in August 2016.
- Aiguilles d’Entrèves, Arête des Cosmiques, Le Toule, Aiguille du Moine
- We can even go for a 4000-meter peak.
Of course the exact program and itinerary will be defined together with you. I can adapt the trip to your mountaineering and physical level. I will take into account the number of participants as well as your wishes and the weather conditions.
My daily guiding fee is 400 €. On top of this, you’ll need to cover the expenses like accommodation, food, potential transfers and mountain lifts.
Do you want to come to the Alps? Then please get in touch with me and let’s discuss about your wishes. I will be glad to help you organizing it and guide you up there.
Price per person
|Group of 2||600EUR|
|Group of 3||400EUR|
|Group of 4||300EUR|
- Guiding fee
- Mountain huts when in the mountains
I can lend part of the equipment: Ice axes, helmet and harness.