Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
The following items are not included in the price:
- Lunch for your group and guide at a hut (around 1,000/each).
- Photo album: I can take pictures of you during the tour with my DSLR camera and give them to you as an online album. This costs 5400 JPY.
Optional items (the following costs are required if you'd like visit these places):
- Tickets for the cable car (1,080/adult, 540/child)
- Tickets for the lake Ashi boat (1,000/adult, 500/child)
- Admission fee for the Hakone checkpoint (500/adult, 250/child)
- Admission fee for open air hot-spring (1,670/adult, 810/child)
Children under 13 years old travel for free.
Please contact me for pricing if you are a group of more than 6 people including both adults and children.
Things you should bring / wear:
- Comfortable shoes (trekking boots are preferred. Sneakers OK, NO sandals or high heal boots)
- Change of clothes and a towel
- Sunglasses/hat in summer, gloves/wind-jacket/layered clothing in autumn and winter
- Rain jacket/pant in case of sudden rain
- You can rent a bath towel at the hot-spring
I was born and raised in Hakone, one of the most popular destinations in Japan, less than 100 kilometers away from Tokyo. My hometown is well known for its spectacular views of Mt. Fuji, great hot-spring resorts and beautiful trekking routes, among other things.
I’m currently living here, so I can show you many good sightseeing spots upon your requests. Trekking and experiencing the beautiful nature of the national park, visiting special spots for sunrise/sunset of Mt.Fuji, and exploring secret hot-springs are some of the activities I offer.
I'm a licensed Tourist Guide that speaks English and a Mountain Guide Stage II by Japan Mountain Guides Association (JMGA). Besides, I have a license in Wilderness First Aid by the Wilderness Medical Associates Japan.
I spent 6 years in France and 5 years in U.S.A when I was a student so I know both Japanese and Western cultures well.
I’m looking forward to seeing you in Hakone!
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!