Join me in a spectacular trekking expedition in one of the beauties of the Patagonia: Lago General Carrera!
Located between Argentina and Chile, Lago General Carrera is the second highest lake of South America and also ideal for practice trekking activities.
The expedition starts in Peninsula Levican to Puerto Sanchez during while we’ll traverse the Lago General Carrera shores and also the incredible Avellano Valley. It’s a 5-day program.
– DAY 1: Transfer to Peninsula Levican. The, we’ll walk to Puerto Avellano where we spend the night.
– DAY 2: This day we hike for 3-4 hours to Avellano Valley. We spend the night in a family’s house.
– DAY 3: We cross the Avellano river by horses. Then, we continue walking to a house surrounded by fruits, near Lago General Carrera.
– DAY 4: The trek continue to the western close to Puerto Cristal where we’ll set up the camp.
– DAY 5: Finally, we finish the expedition with 3-4 hours trek to the little town Puerto Sanchez.
As a final point, during all the trip horses will carry our gear and we’ll share great moments with locals living in remotes areas. Besides it’s not a technical trek, I recommend participant to be in a good physical condition.
If you have any interest in trekking in Lago General Carrera, please contact me for more information!
Price per person
|Group of 2||1300EUR|
|Group of 3||1300EUR|
|Group of 4||1300EUR|
|Group of 5||1300EUR|
|Group of 6||1300EUR|
|Group of 7||1300EUR|
|Group of 8||1300EUR|
- Guiding fee
- All meals during trip
- Transport to the start of the trip