IFMGA certified mountain guide Tshering and his team of professional local guides would like to guide you to the summit off the impressive Mera Peak, where you will get to stare in awe at the Himalayas.
Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov
Mera Peak (6,476m) is the highest trekking peak in Nepal.
Mera Peak is the perfect peak for people who are not expert climbers but still want to enjoy amazing Himalayan views. And on this 19-day journey, you will get to enjoy those views along with so much more.
This trip is the kind of adventure that has a bit of everything. From city tours in Kathmandu and exciting flights to Lukla to hikes through the wilderness and camping in the mountains.
From Lukla to the Mera Peak, we will trek through Piuyan, Pangom, Niumso, the Chetra forest, Khote, Tagnag, Khare, and Dig Kharka before reaching Mera La. However, the real highlight of this trip is the incredible Himalayan mountains you will get to see throughout.
Nowhere else in the world will you get to see such amazing peaks from such a perfect and clear viewpoint. You will get to see several famous 8,000-meter peaks, from Lhotse, Makalu, Cho Oyu, Kangchenjunga, and even Mount Everest. Just to see those mountains from any distance for any amount of time is something anybody would cherish. But on this trip, you will get to see them up close, for an extended period of time.
If you want the perfect introduction to the Himalayas then this is the trip for you. And at a duration of 19 days, you will also have more than enough time to get properly acclimatized as well. Hence giving you all of the necessary energy to see and experience all the Mera trekking peak has to offer.
If interested, please send me a message.
Do you want to try something more challenging in the region? If so, you can also join me on a climb to the top of Mount Manaslu on this expedition.
- Guiding fee
- Accommodation included
- Transportation start and back
- Transport during the trip
- Permit and entrance fees
- Group porters
Because the Itinerary is flexible and can change in accordance with how much time you have in Nepal, the price is flexible as well and will reflect the number of days you want to spend trekking. Any changes to the itinerary will be made with a view to maximizing the benefit to the team members and ensuring their eventual success on the Mera peak climbing
• Hotel/airport transfers.
• 4 nights; bed and breakfast accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin- sharing basis whilst in Kathmandu, and en route to the Mera peak climbing expedition and on the return.
• Full board accommodation in lodges (Tea Houses) and camping while climbing. Transport from Kathmandu to Mera peak climbing expedition and return.
• All necessary trekking and peak fees.
• All local staff fees with insurance.
• All costs for Mountain Guides and well train experience climbing Sherpas with insurance.
• All group equipment, such as tents, cooking stoves, ropes, climbing equipment, Radiocommunications, and mats
• Oxygen for emergency medical proposes (If used they cost US$ 500).
• Satellite phone for emergency (personal use US$ 5 per minute).
• Welcome Dinner.
• Farewell dinner with cultural show.
• Top Himalaya Guides group First aid kits.
What the price does not include:
• Personal climbing equipment.
• Visa fees original entry visa into Nepal. This can be obtained at the airport upon arrival.
• Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
• Drinks. Laundry, Postage, Telephone calls, emails, and other items of a personal nature.
• Any costs associated with you leaving the expedition early.
• Any costs associated with arriving back in Kathmandu early, for example, having climbed the mountain ahead of schedule.
• Personal medical and travel insurance and cancelation insurance (most have emergency helicopter evacuation).
• Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu.
• Summit bonus and tips for the crew.
All of the guides on the Tshering Pande Bhote Guiding Team have local mountaineering certifications and have summited Everest several times. The coordination is carefully supervised every step of the way by some of the top IFMGA guides in the region.
Flight KTM to Lukla (2,840m) and Trek to Paiya (2,800m)
Camping during the trek, hotel in Kathmandu
Kathmandu International Airport
Hi! I'm Tshering, IFMGA/NNMGA certified mountain guide. I work together with a team of certified and professional mountain and trekking guides. If I'm not available to guide you, one of my colleagues will take great care of you.
I have been climbing since 1996, starting on the 8000m mountains in the Himalaya. I'm one of the few IFMGA/NNMGA certified mountain guides (Instructor) from south Asia, gaining my qualification from the New Zealand Mountain Guides Association (NZMGA) & Nepal National Mountain Guide Association (NNMGA).
I have successfully guided on Mt Everest on multiple occasions, and other 8000m peaks such as Mt Cho-oyu (8,201m) (3 times), Sisha Pangma (8,013m), Mt. Manaslu (8,163m), Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Mt. Makalu (8,463m), Mt. Lhotse (8,515m) and many more.
I have have also a strong international climbing experience and extensive knowledge of the logistics, planning and group dynamic that are also very crucial to successfully lead adventures in the Himalaya and around the world. I guided in New Zealand, Norway, France, Scotland, Thailand, Bhutan, Pakistan, India and Tibet. I'm also a rescue expert and a technical trainer for the mountain guides training.
I very much like guiding my clients in remote places, where no tourist goes. I like also discovering new routes and peaks. Please have a look to the different trekking and mountaineering expeditions I propose and contact me if you want to discuss about them. I can of course also guide you in more 'classic' routes, just get in touch with me and let's talk about your wishes!
My team of guides consists of:
Chhiring Sonam Lama
DAWA Chhedar Bhote
Wang Chhedar Bhote
DAWA Phinjo Bhote
Phurpu Thilen Bhote
Cook kitchen crew:
All climbing guides have summited Everest several times.
Norwegian | Nepali | English
NNMGA | IVBV | UIAGM | IFMGA
Tshering prepared and organized the tour very professionally. All about logistic, difficult transport condition due to bad weather, skilled guide and assistant, and overall security was under his control. A good communication and a team spirit made the sucess of the Mera Peak ascent.
Himalayas 5 peaks technical climbing course + Ama Dablam ascent
Ama Dablam “5 peaks” Alpine mountaineering course in the Himalayas (33 days)
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.