|Stay home - Dream big- Book your next adventure|
• Book with only 25% deposit • Flexible refund policy
A 4-day trip to discover Nevado Artesonraju (6025m), one of the most beautiful mountains in Peru with Octavio, a certified guide.
Get to the top of the amazing Artesonraju.
Contemplate dazzling views of the Peruvian Andes.
Take part in a challenging mountaineering trip.
Join me on a great adventure to one of the most beautiful mountains in the Andes range: Nevado Artesonraju!
Nevado Artesonraju is located in the Peruvian Cordillera Blanca. It is 6025 meters high and it’s famous because of its spectacular scenery. Its 2 main trails are very popular among mountaineers: the first one is accessible from the Santa Cruz gorge and the other one, the southern route, can be accessed from Paron Lake.
This second route is definitely more challenging: it involves 900m of vertical gain on an icy slope with an inclination of 45 to 55°.
– DAY 1: Meeting at Huaraz. From there, we drive to Paron Lake where we’ll start our hiking trip. We walk for 5 hours to the Base Camp.
– DAY 2: We take a trail to the high Camp I. We pass through a wide glacier before reach the camp.
– DAY 3: This is the summit day. We start hiking in early morning. Once on the top of Nevado Artesonraju, we’ll appreciate splendid views of Huascaran, Alpamayo, Huandoy and Piscos peaks. Then, we descend on rappel.
– DAY 4: Descent to Paron Lake, where a vehicle will be waiting for us. Lastly, we return to Huaraz.
It’s important to consider that this expedition is difficult, so mountaineers must have prior experience and a good physical condition.
If you have any interest in Nevado Artesonraju Ascent, don’t hesitate to send me a request! I’ll be glad to be your guide.
Founder, manager and Mountain Guide of Andean Peaks
Member of IVBV (Internationale Vereinigung der Bergführerverbände) IFMGA (International Federation of Mountain Guides Association) UIAGM (Union Internationale des Associations de Guide de Montagne).
I was born and raised in the hamlet of Yarush in 1987, at the foot of the Cordillera Blanca. From very young age i was born my passion for the mountains. In 2003 I started as enthusiast to climbing in rock next to my brother Eloy. In 2009 i obtained the title as ''official guide of high mountain'', i also ranks first in his class.
I enjoys doing sports climbing and opening new avenues in the cordillera Blanca, and in other countries. My wide experience has meant that he has climbed most of the mountains in cordillera blanca.
Have any doubts? Talk directly with an Explore Share assistant.
The Concierge service is a great tool for when you still haven't decided what kind of Adventure you're looking for and you're open to suggestions
Group of 1
|USD 2062 each|
Group of 2
|USD 1135 each|
Group of 3
|USD 1031 each|
Group of 4
|USD 980 each|
Group of 5
|USD 980 each|
Want a different number of travellers?
• Guiding fee
• Transportation from your hotel/airport (if in area) to the start of the trip and back
• Permit and entrance fees
• Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The traveller did not leave a comment.
Octavio is very nice guy with acceptable command of English