Join me on a great adventure to one of the most beautiful mountains in the Andes range: Nevado Artesonraju!
Nevado Artesonraju is located in the Peruvian Cordillera Blanca. It is 6025 meters-high and it’s famous because for its spectacular scenery. Its 2 main trails are very popular among mountaineers: the first one is accessible from the Santa Cruz gorge and the other one, the southern route, can be accessed from Paron Lake.
This second route is definitely more challenging: it involves 900m of vertical gain on an icy slope with an inclination of 45 to 55°.
– DAY 1: Meeting at Huaraz. From there, we drive to Paron Lake where we’ll start our hiking trip. We walk for 5 hours to the Base Camp.
– DAY 2: We take a trail to the high Camp I. We pass through a wide glacier before reach the camp.
– DAY 3: This is the summit day. We start hiking in early morning. Once on the top of Nevado Artesonraju, we’ll appreciate splendid views of Huascaran, Alpamayo, Huandoy and Piscos peaks. Then, we descend on rappel.
– DAY 4: Descent to Paron Lake, where a vehicle will be waiting for us. Lastly, we return to Huaraz.
It’s important to consider that this expedition is difficult, so mountaineers must have prior experience and a good physical condition.
If you have any interest in Nevado Artesonraju Ascent, don’t hesitate to send me a request! I’ll be glad to be your guide.
Price per person
|Group of 2||1100|
|Group of 3||1000|
|Group of 4||950|
|Group of 5||950|
- Guiding fee
- All meals during trip
- Transport to the start of the trip
- Group equipment
- Permit and entrance fees