Join me in a great adventure in one of the most beautiful mountains of the Andes range; Nevado Artesonraju!
Nevado Artesonraju is located in the Peruvian Cordillera Blanca. It has an altitude around the 6025 meters and it’s famous because of its spectacular sceneries for practicing mountain activities.
I propose a 4-day program in which we’ll hike a great icy spot and also enjoy the most beautiful landscapes with mountain professionals.
– DAY 1: Meeting at Huaraz. From there, we drive to Paron Lake where we’ll start our hiking trip. We walk for 5 hours to the Base Camp.
– DAY 2: We take a trail to the high Camp I. We pass through a wide glacier before reach the camp.
– DAY 3: This is the summit day. We start hiking in early morning. Once on the top of Nevado Artesonraju, we’ll appreciate splendid views of Huascaran, Alpamayo, Huandoy and Piscos peaks. Then, we descend on rappel.
– DAY 4: Descent to Paron Lake, where a vehicle will be waiting for us. Lastly, we return to Huaraz.
It’s important to consider that this expedition is difficult, so climbers must have prior experience and a good physical condition.
If you have any interest in Nevado Artesonraju Ascent, don’t hesitate in getting in touch with me! I’ll be glad to be your guide!
Price per person
- Guiding fee
- All meals during trip
- Transport to the start of the trip
- Group equipment
- Permit and entrance fees