|Stay home - Dream big- Book your next adventure|
• Book with only 25% deposit • Flexible refund policy
Join one of our IFMGA-certified guides on this 5-day private heli-boarding trip, staying at the fantastic Bell 2 Lodge, in the Skeena Mountains. Enjoy the best snowboarding descents in the mountains of British Columbia.
British Columbia has some of the most stunning places to practice snowboarding and skiing in the world. This canadian province has the largest single heliboarding area on Earth. And a helicopter ride offers an exciting and convenient way to reach the best and most exclusive routes.
This private heliboarding 5-day trip in the Skeena Mountains is the perfect way to enjoy epic descents, while you enjoy the impressive views of the peaks in British Columbia.
Furthermore, we will stay in one of the most beautiful locations in the area, Bell 2 Lodge, a modern heliski village. It is located in the Coast Mountains, Northwest of Smithers, British Columbia. Bell 2 Lodge is the perfect combination of a first class hotel with a rustic Canadian wild touch.
A delicious and nutritious breakfast will be ready for you every morning, so you can be prepared for your daily adventure. The lodge will also provide you everyday with an update on weather and snow conditions before departing.
This trip is a synonym of thrill and adventure. British Columbia has everything a skier and snowboarder could dream about, from vast open bowls to amazing tree runs. This region is also famous for its unrivalled annual snow conditions.
On top of the exceptional skiing and snowboarding conditions, I will make sure you have a fun and safe trip. Safety is one of our most important concerns: I will instruct you on the use of the electronic avalanche transceiver and the ABS Airbag system.
So if you are looking for an exclusive and fun adventure, send me a message. I will make sure you enjoy the best and most exclusive skiing and snowboarding descents in the mountains of British Columbia.
If you are looking for a longer trip, check out this 9-day lodge to lodge safari.
Bell 2 Lodge -The dining room, lounge and bar act as the focal point for skiing and snowboarding stories to be shared. Guests are accommodated in log chalets, located approximately 100 meters from the heliskiing lodge. All rooms have a private bathroom, fireplace, two queen size beds or one king size bed with down duvets. -A buffet breakfast is served daily at 08:00. Lunch is a relaxed picnic-style affair of homemade soup, sandwiches, hot and cold drinks and chocolate. Apres-ski snacks served in the bar. Dinner is served at 19:00.A good selection of beer, wine and spirits are available at both of our locations.
-For guests who wish to bring their own alpine touring boots and/or bindings, please sends us an inquiry so we send you our ur touring boots safety policies;
Last Frontier Heliskiing has been a pioneering force in heli skiing and heli boarding since 1996. We offer a range of heliski tours from our two unique lodging experiences in Northern BC, Canada.
With the largest single heli ski area on the planet, massive snowfalls, small groups of 5 and unrivalled terrain, Last Frontier is the ultimate helicopter skiing experience.
All of our guides are IFMGA and ACMG certified guides, to guarantee you the best experience and security during your trip.
There are two heliskiing lodges to choose from. Both offer epic heli skiing and heli-boarding experiences in some of the wildest terrain in British Columbia. Bell 2 Lodge and the Ripley Creek Inn are both in BC, Canada on the border of Alaska.
Last Frontier Checklist:
- The largest single heli skiing area on the planet
- Wide open bowls, epic tree runs - we have them all
- Unrivalled annual snow conditions
- ONLY Small group heli-skiing
- Vertical drop guarantee - ensures best value for money
- The very best guides - so you’re in great hands.
Have any doubts? Talk directly with an Explore Share assistant.
The Concierge service is a great tool for when you still haven't decided what kind of Adventure you're looking for and you're open to suggestions
Group of 1
|CAD 65980 each|
Group of 2
|CAD 32990 each|
Group of 3
|CAD 21993 each|
Group of 4
|CAD 16495 each|
Group of 8
|CAD 11727 each|
Want a different number of travellers?
• Guiding fee
• Transport during the trip
• Helicopter drops as described
• On High Season the price per person for a group of 4 people is 18,500CAD; for 2 groups of 4 people the price is 13,250CAD. Please note the following: -A 2.5% GST (tax) is charged to non-residents of Canada and 5% GST is charged to residents; -Extra vertical, over and above package guarantee, is charged at CAD $155 per 1,000 vertical metres [CAD $47 per 1,000 vertical feet]; -The price INCLUDES the following: Use of a A-Star B2/B3 Helicopter; Private pilot and two guides (A.C.M.G. or U.I.A.G.M. certified); Unlimited skiing and guaranteed flying time (see below); Accommodation at Bell 2 Lodge or Ripley Creek Inn; Use of powder skis, avalanche transceivers and all resort facilities; Meet and greet at Vancouver International Airport; Limousine transfers in Vancouver between airport and your hotel; Ground transfers between Smithers and Bell 2 Lodge; Single group of up to 4 people (Unlimited skiing and 5hrs guaranteed flying time); Two groups of up to 8 people (Unlimited skiing and 10hrs guaranteed flying time)
There are no reviews yet