Join me for a day, a weekend or even a week of rock climbing in the best rock climbing spots of Belgium. Most of them are located in the south of the country, in Wallonia. These include :
- Pont à Lesse,
- Paradou – Yvoir,
- Marche Les Dames,
- Grands Malades,
- Vignobles – Sy,
I’ll organise for you a program based on what you want to do, based on your level and what you want to learn.
It can be a discovery session to rock climbing during which I will teach you the basics. I can also design a program for more experienced climbers who want to discover the different walls of Wallonia and/or improve their rock climbing skills.
I can teach you to become autonomous, coach you on the security and safety technics. We can do both traditional climbing and aid climbing. We can go for sportive and even long climbing walls.
Feel free to get in touch with me if you want to come and climb in these amazing climbing spots of Wallonia. It will be my great pleasure to guide you here and let you enjoy an amazing time in my beautiful country 😉
I also organise via ferrata programs, in Wallonia as well, in amazing spots like Pont à Lesse, Marche Les Dames, Grands Malades, Chaudfontaine, Landelies… please contact me if you want to know more about them.
Price per person
|Group of 2||150.00EUR|
|Group of 3||100.00EUR|
|Group of 4||75.00EUR|
|Group of 5||55.00EUR|
|Group of 6||50.00EUR|
|Group of 7||50.00EUR|
|Group of 8||50.00EUR|
- Guiding fee
- The price indicated is per day. A half day trip is also possible. in this case the price is 150€, to be divided by the number of participants.
- I can provide you with the technical equipment for 5€ per person per day.
- I can also help you booking the access to the rock climbing walls at the federations who manage them in Belgium (CAB, KBF, UBS). It costs 6€ if you are under 18 years old and 12€ if you are older.
- I'll take for persons with me for multi-pitch climbing and up to 15 persons for easy single pitch climbing.
- For large groups, I ask 50€ per person from 6 to 10 participants (2 instructors needed), and 45€ per person from 11 to 15 participants (3 instructors needed).