Also named “Chomolangma” by Tibetan people or “Sagarmatha” by the Nepalese, Mount Everest has the same meaning in any language. It is the goddess and mother of immensity.
During these 65 days I will lead a really important expedition attacking the south face of Mount Everest. As you may know, it’s the highest mountain of the world with a total height of 8.848 meters.
It will be a challenge for those mountaineers who want to live the feat achieved in the past by the first climbers in reaching Mount Everest, Edmund Hillary (New Zealand) and Tenzing Norgay (from Nepal).
I will put all my knowledge and technical background at your service so that you can take the best from such an experience. Besides being Nepalese and being IFMGA certified, I have successfully guided Everest five times so I know the area very well.
The expedition starts in the region of Khumbu, Eastern Nepal, more precisely in Lukla. The trail-head will be in Phakding, a small town at 2.610 meters high, declared World Heritage in 1979.
If you want to know more details about this 65-day program to South Mount Everest, please find below the itinerary I have prepared for you.
- Day 1: Once you arrive Kathmandu, you’ll be transferred to a city hotel.
- Day 2: Staying day in Kathmandu.
- Day 3: We’ll get ready and have an introductory talk in Ministry of Tourism.
- Day 4: Arrival to Lukla airport and then, walk to Phakding.
- Day 5: On the fifth day we’ll trek up to 3.446 meters in Namche Bazar.
- Day 6: Acclimatization day around Namche.
- Day 7: Keep gaining altitude in direction to Thyanboche Monastry (3.867m).
- Day 8: This day Pherice awaits, at 4.243 meters above sea level.
- Day 9: Hike from Pheriche to Lobuche, where we’ll spend the night.
- Day 10: We are finally at Everest Base Camp (5.400 meters high). Overnight staying in the campsite.
- From day 11 to day 60: During this period I will guide you to Mount Everest progressively. While enjoying stunning landscapes, you will get your body acclimatized and ready for the big objective.
- Day 61: Begin the return to Thyanboche (3.800m).
- Day 62: We continue descending from Thyanboche to Phakding.
- Day 63: Back in Lukla.
- Day 64: Lukla airport – Kathmandu.
- Day 65: End of the program.
So, please contact me now to know more about prices, booking and departure days. It will be a honour leading this expedition and counting on your company. South Mount Everest awaits!
Price per person
- Guiding fee
- Half-board meals during trip
- Transport during the trip
- Permit and entrance fees
- Personal Insurance
5 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast in a 3-star hotel.
Emergency Oxygen Mask and regulator are included (If use, pay it full cost). Also Satellite phone (Pay call) and Gamo Bag (life saving device in case of altitude sickness) sharing with group member.