During 17 days we’ll discover the secrets of Rolwaling Valley via its most famous route, the Tashi Lapcha.
Tashi Lapcha is a trekking trail located in the middle of two Himalayan mountains. One of them is the Gaurishankar with a dominant height of 7.134 meters.
During the Tashi Lapcha route you will also have the opportunity of admiring many other important peaks. Some of them are the Cheki Go, the Ramdung, Tsobuche or Mount Khang Nachugo.
The Tashi Lapcha trekking route includes the crossing of the famous Tashi Lapcha Pass at 5.755 meters. It connects the areas of Rolwaling valley to the Khumbu valley. What’s more, you will have the big opportunity of climbing the Pachhermo summit, a dream for any climber.
So, if I had to sum up this trek, I’d list the following features:
You will learn some technical climbing skills
You can live a guided climbing experience
You’ll know the best peaks of the Himalayas
Here you can read a quick itinerary of those 17 days:
- DAY 1: Arrival to Kathmandu. Transfer to the hotel.
- DAY 2: Day dedicated to permits and preparations in Kathmandu.
- DAY 3: We move to Gongur by bus which (approx. 120 kilometers).
- DAY 4: First trekking day at 2.090 meters, Simigaun.
- DAY 5: Trek to Dongang (at 2800 meters).
- DAY 6: Trek to Beding.
- DAY 7: 4.100-Meter Trekking day to Na.
- DAY 8:Resting day.
- DAY 9: Chugima.
- DAY 10: Hike to Thagar Glacier at 4.735 meters.
- DAY 11: Tashi Laptsa Pass and night camp in Tashiphuk.
- DAY 12: Pachhermo Summit Day and night a the campsite of Ngole.
- DAY 13: Trekking day from Ngole to Thame.
- DAY 14: Hike to Lukla.
- DAY 15: We’ll take the flight from Lukla to Kathmandu. Then, transfer to the hotel.
- DAY 16: Rest day in Kathmandu.
- DAY 17: Departure. Back home. End of the program.
So, what are you waiting to contact me and book your place? It will be a unique trekking adventure across the Tashi Lapcha Pass. You cannot miss it!
Price per person
|Group of 2||3522USD|
|Group of 3||3522USD|
|Group of 4||3522USD|
|Group of 5||3522USD|
- Guiding fee
- Half-board meals during trip
- Transport to the start of the trip
- Group equipment
- Permit and entrance fees