Conquer the classic peak of the Matterhorn on a 3-day trip, consisting of 1 training day and 2 days of ascent, with the IFMGA-certified Peaks Hunter Mountain Guide Team.
Jun, Jul, Aug
* Ascend one of the most prominent peaks in the Italian national park.
* Take in the breathtaking mountainous views of the western Alps.
* Take advantage of having a fully-qualified guide by your side.
Sandwiched between the piercing peaks of Gran Paradiso and Ciarforon is the dramatic pyramid-shaped mountain of Tresenta.
As part of the Gran Paradiso group of mountains, it is located in the first-class Aosta Valley in the western Alps.
Tresenta, which rises to 3,609 meters above sea level, stands at the heart of the Gran Paradiso National Park.
The Italian national park was originally created to protect the Alpine ibex from poachers, given that the area was the hunting ground for the former king Emmanuel II.
What makes this ascent great is that it is suitable for beginners, and is the perfect peak to climb for those seeking their first real-life challenge, before moving on to more demanding challenges in the park, such as the Gran Paradiso peak.
Tresenta also offers boundless panoramic views of the surrounding mountainside that are spectacular.
We will begin our ascent by first climbing to the Vittorio Emanuele hut, which rests at 2,735 meters above sea level. The hut is immersed in the isolated mountainside of the national park.
Get in touch now to reserve your place on an action-packed 1-day ascent of Tresenta, located in the Gran Paradiso National Park.
- Guiding fee
- Accommodation included
- Ice axe
Extra meals and beverages for you and the Guide are NOT included
Giving and receiving smiles, seeing the satisfaction on the faces of our customers, seeking opportunities for growth, stimulating authenticity in personal and group relationships, in sharing mountaineering disciplines, fears, efforts, and moments of difficulty, which are part of the integrated with experiences, essential ingredients of every summit climb: these are our focus, our beliefs, and our most important results, as outdoor Professionals and as people who love the mountains and their work as Alpine Guides!
Founded in 2013 by Elis and Silvia, PEAKSHUNTER Mountain Guides is a team of IFMGA-certified Mountain Professionals and outdoor activities experts, based in the town of Aosta, not far from Courmayeur-Chamonix, on the Italian side of the Mont Blanc massif.
We live and work in the beautiful Aosta Valley region, very close to French and Swiss borders near to Geneva, Milan, and Turin international airports.
Mont Blanc, Matterhorn, Dufourspitze, Pyramide Vincent and Regina Margherita Hut, Gran Paradiso, Breithorn, Lyskamm, Castor and Pollux are only a few of several 4000 Alps summits you can climb with us: most of our team of Guides were born and grew up close to these mountains and they have explored the ascent routes several times during different seasons, with skis or crampons!
- We love our work: we plan all our trips with great commitment and deep respect for the Alpine environment, for its inhabitants, and its territories. Including local traditions in different valleys and Alpine areas.
- We love Mountain, Nature, and Outdoor activities, that we like to share with people from all around the world. We are enthusiastic to meet like-minded adventurers and share new experiences and memorable emotions with the support of our Mountain Guides.
- Safety and Risk Management are essential for us, as elements of fundamental importance during every single trip we plan and carry out with our customers: for this reason, we offer introductory courses to the different alpine disciplines (Mountaineering, Rock climbing, Ice climbing, Ski mountaineering, Freeride, Rescue Crevasse, and Avalanche) to convey awareness and responsibility to our customers.
- We offer solid Experience, with several years organizing outdoor disciplines around mountain and wild areas, in many different countries of Italy and Europe, for individuals or groups, including 7-day customer support for booking, logistics, and personal assistance for planning and reservations.
- As certified Mountain Guides, we offer training courses, to improve technical skills and to learn basic knowledge about mountaineering in the Alps, which is essential to explore and climb the Mountains safely in any situation or conditions.
- We are happy to provide customized programs for every customer's demand: our Experience is synonymous with Professionalism and Customer Care to guarantee unforgettable emotions and beautiful smiles!
Fulfill your dreams, discover breathtaking views or simply enjoy an extraordinary day: you just need to use your imagination and we will carry out your trip as you desire to live it!
Let’s plan your next mountain project together!
Hi, good service from explore share and peaks hunter, only some miscommunication on 2 or 3 days program, due to bad communication between you both. The guide was OK, friendly although non very experienced in the practice of pédagogie and communication, especially before couloir des Goûter s, there can be better briefing on security and also in general on the whole expedition. But he can grow by learning some coaching lessons. We did not do the final ascension due to bad weather, a proposal and financial compensation for 2nd attempt would have been welcome.6/10.can do better.
Claudio is a great guide. He was careful to select objectives that matched our ability, and showed us a great time in beautiful Valpelline. Bravo.
Rolando was a great guide, super nice person... what else?
Great experience all over. The guides Rolando, Ellis and Claudio were very professional and nice. I always felt safe and the route was amazing. Good food and lodging also.
Although the weather wasn't the best on the day of our backcountry skiing trip, it was still the highlight of our stay in Courmayeur. Alberto was very helpful and overall an excellent guide. We highly recommend Alberto for any one in need of a backcountry skiing guide in Courmayeur.
Mont Blanc summit with acclimatization on Gran Paradiso (8 days)
3-day Matterhorn summit from Cervinia, Italy
7 days, Matterhorn ascent via the Lion’s Ridge with acclimatization
Gran Paradiso, 2-day Ascent in the Aosta Valley
Mont Maudit (4465m) via the Kuffner Ridge, from Courmayeur (3 days)
Grand Jorasses, 5-day Traverse from Courmayeur with 8 x 4,000m summits
Climb Gran Paradiso in Alpi Trail Mode, 1 day
4-day Mont Blanc, Gran Paradiso summit mountaineering trip
Gran Paradiso, 3-day Mountaineering Course with Summit
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.