Jun, Jul, Aug
The trip is 400 km and takes 8 hours.
Trekking to Ishinca Base Camp (4250 m).
Acclimatization at Ishinca Base Camp (4,250 m)
Optional: Rock climbing in Chancas.
Reserve day in case of bad weather or to sleep in High Camp II (Garganta, 6000 m).
- In tents during the expedition
- Hotel Kamana 2 nights in Lima
- Hotel Churup 6 nights in Huaraz
The price does not include:
- International flights to Lima / Peru round trip
- Transfer from the airport
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Luggage insurance and trip cancellation
- Meals in restaurants in Lima and Huaraz
- Personal expenses
- Personal equipment (such as boots, ice ax, crampons, harness, sleeping bag, mat, Goretex, etc.)
IFMGA/UIAGM mountain guide from Peru.
He was born in 1960 in Huaraz / Peru. With his 15th Age he learned the world of trekking and mountaineering know by he accompanied his father on trips with his clients.
To this day he is still working as a mountain guide and tour operator. For many years he was able to acquire a lot of knowledge about the mountains, making it one of the most experienced certified mountain guides.
He runs a family travel agency based in Huaraz, which was founded by his father, and is now managed by Juventino and his son, Eric.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!