Join one of the IFMGA-certified guides in the Peakshunter team on this 1-day Multi-Pitch rock climbing routes in the Aosta Valley. Experience this activity in Europe's best spot.
Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
Open To Everyone
This 1-day Multi-Pitch rock climbing routes in the Aosta Valley is what you’re looking for if you want to try this sport in one of the best spots in Europe.
The Aosta Valley is the Italian area that covers the eastern face of the Mont Blanc Massif. Together with Chamonix, in France, and Zermatt, in Switzerland, they are probably the most famous mountain resorts in Europe.
And this area is much more than mountains and snow. It has a wide range rock climbing routes. And the best part is that there is something for everyone. Either if you’re just begging in this sport or if you are an experienced climber I’ll find the perfect multi-pitch program for you.
It’s a perfect place to enjoy the midseason, because it’s open year round. There are many itineraries available, these are just a few of the most popular options:
Albard di Bard
Paretone di Machaby
Placche di Oriana
So, do you want to join me on this 1-day Multi-Pitch rock climbing routes in the Aosta Valley? Send me a request now and I’ll take you on an amazing adventure you will never forget.
- Guiding fee
20 Euros/per person for ice axe, harness, crampons and helmet.
Giving and receiving smiles, seeing the satisfaction on the faces of our customers, seeking opportunities for growth, stimulating authenticity in personal and group relationships, in sharing mountaineering disciplines, fears, efforts, and moments of difficulty, which are part of the integrated with experiences, essential ingredients of every summit climb: these are our focus, our beliefs, and our most important results, as outdoor Professionals and as people who love the mountains and their work as Alpine Guides!
Founded in 2013 by Elis and Silvia, PEAKSHUNTER Mountain Guides is a team of IFMGA-certified Mountain Professionals and outdoor activities experts, based in the town of Aosta, not far from Courmayeur-Chamonix, on the Italian side of the Mont Blanc massif.
We live and work in the beautiful Aosta Valley region, very close to French and Swiss borders near to Geneva, Milan, and Turin international airports.
Mont Blanc, Matterhorn, Dufourspitze, Pyramide Vincent and Regina Margherita Hut, Gran Paradiso, Breithorn, Lyskamm, Castor and Pollux are only a few of several 4000 Alps summits you can climb with us: most of our team of Guides were born and grew up close to these mountains and they have explored the ascent routes several times during different seasons, with skis or crampons!
- We love our work: we plan all our trips with great commitment and deep respect for the Alpine environment, for its inhabitants, and its territories. Including local traditions in different valleys and Alpine areas.
- We love Mountain, Nature, and Outdoor activities, that we like to share with people from all around the world. We are enthusiastic to meet like-minded adventurers and share new experiences and memorable emotions with the support of our Mountain Guides.
- Safety and Risk Management are essential for us, as elements of fundamental importance during every single trip we plan and carry out with our customers: for this reason, we offer introductory courses to the different alpine disciplines (Mountaineering, Rock climbing, Ice climbing, Ski mountaineering, Freeride, Rescue Crevasse, and Avalanche) to convey awareness and responsibility to our customers.
- We offer solid Experience, with several years organizing outdoor disciplines around mountain and wild areas, in many different countries of Italy and Europe, for individuals or groups, including 7-day customer support for booking, logistics, and personal assistance for planning and reservations.
- As certified Mountain Guides, we offer training courses, to improve technical skills and to learn basic knowledge about mountaineering in the Alps, which is essential to explore and climb the Mountains safely in any situation or conditions.
- We are happy to provide customized programs for every customer's demand: our Experience is synonymous with Professionalism and Customer Care to guarantee unforgettable emotions and beautiful smiles!
Fulfill your dreams, discover breathtaking views or simply enjoy an extraordinary day: you just need to use your imagination and we will carry out your trip as you desire to live it!
Let’s plan your next mountain project together!
Silvia was fantastic in helping get everything set up, from recommending accommodations and buses to organizing the meet-up with my guide. Mateo was a great guide, found the perfect route for my experience and skill level. A truly amazing experience that I didn't think would be possible.
Had a blast with Elis from Peakshunter. We enjoyed the climbing quite a bit, and Elis was kind and helpful, and the views at Albard di Bard were amazing! We had never done multi pitch climbing before and he made it a really fun time for us.
Family-Friendly Adventure in the Aosta Valley with Overnight in a Mountain Hut
3-day sport climbing course in Arco, close to Lake Garda
Courmayeur, Italian Alps, 2 Day Rock Climbing Course
Courmayeur, Italian Alps, Intro Rock Climbing Course
Rocca la Meja rock climbing day in Piemonte, Italy
1+ day rock climbing around Lake Como, Italy
Climbing the Pizzo d’Uccello north face, Apuan Alps
Intro to trad climbing in Orco Valley or Val di Mello
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.