Sierra Nevada (California)
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
– Meet in the morning
– Safety instructions and techniques for different skis and boards
– Ski and board
– Ski and board until afternoon
Cabin shared accommodation
Please bring with you:
- Snow transportation (skis/snowboard)
- Clothing appropriate for a day outdoors
- Avalanche gear (beacon/shovel/probe) If you don't have your own gear, you can rent the avy gear from the Outdoor Adventure Club
- Backpack that holds your avalanche gear, lunch, water, snacks, warm jacket. Everything needs to fit INSIDE your pack
- Lassen National Park Entrance Fee - $20/car that enters the park
- Typically we go out to eat in nearby Mineral or Chester for dinner on Saturday night, but it's also possible to have a potluck dinner in the cabin
- Some people prefer to sleep in a sleeping bag in the house. Feel free to bring one.
- Mineral is a small town with few amenities (no gas station), so be sure to fill up your gas tanks and get any food/snacks/supplies you need before arriving
One of our certified guides will take you skiing and climbing to some of the best spots in beautiful California.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!