Join this great heliskiing safari and discover one of the best heliskiing locations in the world: the spectacular Skeena and Coast Mountains in British Columbia. A team of experienced IFMGA certified guides takes you on this great lodge-to-lodge adventure.
Join me on a great 9-day heliboarding safari from lodge-to-lodge, in the spectacular terrain of the Skeena and Coast Mountains in British Columbia. We will be skiing between two fantastic lodges in this area: Bell 2 Lodge and Ripley Creek Inn.
During these days, you will enjoy the untouched terrain of the British Columbia mountains, a world heliskiing mecca. This region offers incredible tree runs, glaciers and open bowls for some amazing descents on deep powder. We will begin the day skiing from one lodge and finish at the other lodge, over 65 kilometres away.
The Bell 2 Lodge is located 360 km from Smithers and it is the perfect mix between the luxury of a first class hotel and a cozy and rustic canadian cottage. The warm and comfortable Ripley Creek Inn is located in the small mining town of Stewart, near the border with Alaska, in the Skeena Mountains.
Both locations offer great possibilities in case we are not allow to fly due to weather conditions. You can either go snowshoeing around the Bell 2 Lodge, or fishing in Stewart, or just chill out at some local pubs.
This tour takes 3 groups of only 4 guests in a A-Star B2/B3 helicopter. We guarantee you will ski 39,200 meters of vertical drop, with an average of 54,860 meters.
So are you in for this incredible heliskiing safari in the British Columbia mountains? Send me a request, book your trip and get ready for a unique adventure. This trip is also available on a 7-day and 10-day basis.
Bell 2 Lodge/Ripley Creek Inn -A buffet breakfast is served everyday at 08:00. Lunch is served in a relaxed picnic-style affair of homemade soup, sandwiches, hot and cold drinks and the famous canadian hot chocolate. Apres-ski snacks served in the bar. Dinner is served at 19:00. -A great selection of beer, wine and spirits are available at both of our locations
Last Frontier Heliskiing has been a pioneering force in heli skiing and heli boarding since 1996. We offer a range of heliski tours from our two unique lodging experiences in Northern BC, Canada.
With the largest single heli ski area on the planet, massive snowfalls, small groups of 5 and unrivalled terrain, Last Frontier is the ultimate helicopter skiing experience.
All of our guides are IFMGA and ACMG certified guides, to guarantee you the best experience and security during your trip.
There are two heliskiing lodges to choose from. Both offer epic heli skiing and heli-boarding experiences in some of the wildest terrain in British Columbia. Bell 2 Lodge and the Ripley Creek Inn are both in BC, Canada on the border of Alaska.
Last Frontier Checklist:
- The largest single heli skiing area on the planet
- Wide open bowls, epic tree runs - we have them all
- Unrivalled annual snow conditions
- ONLY Small group heli-skiing
- Vertical drop guarantee - ensures best value for money
- The very best guides - so you’re in great hands.
Have any doubts? Talk directly with an Explore Share assistant.
The Concierge service is a great tool for when you still haven't decided what kind of Adventure you're looking for and you're open to suggestions
Group of 1
|CAD 66805 each|
Group of 2
|CAD 33403 each|
Group of 3
|CAD 22269 each|
Group of 4
|CAD 16702 each|
Want a different number of travellers?
• Guiding fee
• Transport during the trip
• Helicopter drops as described
• Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• The prices listed above are per person, based on double occupanccy, in Low Season. In High Season the price is CAD 17600. // -Extra vertical, over and above package guarantee, is charged at CAD $155 per 1,000 vertical metres [CAD $47 per 1,0 // 2.5% GST (tax) is charged to non-residents of Canada and 5% GST is charged to residents.// The price includes: Only 3 groups of 4 guests in a small A-Star B2/B3 helicopter; Accommodation and meals at Bell 2 Lodge or Ripley Creek; Expert guide service; Powder skis and poles; Avalanche transceivers and ABS Airbags Return ground transfers between Smithers / Terrace and Ripley Creek Inn / Bell 2 Lodge.
There are no reviews yet
1+ day Off-Piste Skiing in Banff, Lake Louise, Sunshine Village
From CAD 206
Backcountry skiing in Whistler Blackcomb, BC
From CAD 135
1 or more days backcountry skiing in Lake Louise, Banff
From CAD 490
Ski touring weekend in Lake Louise
From CAD 253
Classic Wapta traverse in 4 days
From CAD 1082
Rogers Pass ski touring day trips, British Columbia
From CAD 147
Backcountry skiing in the best spots of Lake Louise
From CAD 717
Backcountry riding in Lake Louise area
From CAD 1661
Whitehorn-Mount Robson Ski Tour Week, Canada
From CAD 2217