Last Frontier Heliskiing
ACMG Mountain Guide
Vernon, British Columbia
Last Frontier Heliskiing has been a pioneering force in heli skiing and heli boarding since 1996. We offer a range of heliski tours from our two unique lodging experiences in Northern BC, Canada.
With the largest single heli ski area on the planet, massive snowfalls, small groups of 5 and unrivalled terrain, Last Frontier is the ultimate helicopter skiing experience.
All of our guides are IFMGA and ACMG certified guides, to guarantee you the best experience and security during your trip.
There are two heliskiing lodges to choose from. Both offer epic heli skiing and heli-boarding experiences in some of the wildest terrain in British Columbia. Bell 2 Lodge and the Ripley Creek Inn are both in BC, Canada on the border of Alaska.
Last Frontier Checklist:
- The largest single heli skiing area on the planet
- Wide open bowls, epic tree runs - we have them all
- Unrivalled annual snow conditions
- ONLY Small group heli-skiing
- Vertical drop guarantee - ensures best value for money
- The very best guides - so you’re in great hands.