|Stay home - Dream big- Book your next adventure|
• Book with only 25% deposit • Flexible refund policy
Enjoy a unique private heliskiing tour in British Columbia, staying at the Ripley Creek Inn in Stewart, close to the border with Alaska. An experienced team of IFMGA-certified mountain guides takes you on this great adventure in the Coast Mountains.
I invite you to join me on a great 7-day private heliskiing trip in British Columbia and explore the spectacular terrain of one of the best heliskiing destinations in the world. Our base will be the Ripley Creek Inn, a cozy lodge in the Coast Mountains.
The Ripley Creek Inn is located in the small mining town of Stewart, close to the border with Alaska, 310 kms northwest of the city of Terrace.
The terrain in this area is a paradise for heliskiing, with incredible tree runs, glaciers and open bowls. You will enjoy some of the most thrilling tree runs anywhere! As this is a private tour, the programme can be adapted to the group’s level and whises.
We will train you on the use of the avalanche transceiver device and ABS airbag on the first day. Also, every morning, we will give you an update on weather and snow conditions.
If we are not able to fly due to weather conditions, you can find other activities in Stewart, like fishing on the Portland Canal, visiting some museums or just chilling at some local pub.
So if you want to join me on this great heliskiing trip just send me a request. Book your trip and let’s start planning this awesome adventure in British Columbia. We also have a 5-day private heliskiing tour, also staying at the Ripley Crekk Inn.
Ripley Creek Inn -All rooms have en-suite bathrooms, queen size beds with down duvets, telephones and TVs. Meals are served just across the street at the Bitter Creek Café. The Bitter Creek Café has an historic feel with a bistro style menu. You’re assured of some fine eclectic cuisine and for those who are keen, some sensational seafood. -A buffet breakfast is served daily at 08:00. Lunch is a relaxed picnic-style affair of homemade soup, sandwiches, hot and cold drinks and chocolate. Apres-ski snacks served in the bar. Dinner is served at 19:00. A good selection of beer, wine and spirits are available at both of our locations
In High Season the prices per person are the following: -1 Group of 4 people: 23250 CAD -2 groups of 4 people: 16750 CAD per person
Vancouver International Airport
Last Frontier Heliskiing has been a pioneering force in heli skiing and heli boarding since 1996. We offer a range of heliski tours from our two unique lodging experiences in Northern BC, Canada.
With the largest single heli ski area on the planet, massive snowfalls, small groups of 5 and unrivalled terrain, Last Frontier is the ultimate helicopter skiing experience.
All of our guides are IFMGA and ACMG certified guides, to guarantee you the best experience and security during your trip.
There are two heliskiing lodges to choose from. Both offer epic heli skiing and heli-boarding experiences in some of the wildest terrain in British Columbia. Bell 2 Lodge and the Ripley Creek Inn are both in BC, Canada on the border of Alaska.
Last Frontier Checklist:
- The largest single heli skiing area on the planet
- Wide open bowls, epic tree runs - we have them all
- Unrivalled annual snow conditions
- ONLY Small group heli-skiing
- Vertical drop guarantee - ensures best value for money
- The very best guides - so you’re in great hands.
Have any doubts? Talk directly with an Explore Share assistant.
The Concierge service is a great tool for when you still haven't decided what kind of Adventure you're looking for and you're open to suggestions
Group of 2
|CAD 41753 each|
Group of 3
|CAD 27836 each|
Group of 4
|CAD 20877 each|
Group of 8
|CAD 15078 each|
Want a different number of travellers?
• Guiding fee
• Transportation from your hotel/airport (if in area) to the start of the trip and back
• Transport during the trip
• Helicopter drops as described
• Prices listed above are for a Low Season Tour. Private Tour Package includes: Use of a A-Star B2/B3 Helicopter; Private pilot and two guides (A.C.M.G. or U.I.A.G.M. certified); Unlimited skiing and guaranteed flying time: Single group of up to 4 people (Unlimited skiing and 7hrs guaranteed flying time) Two groups of up to 8 people (Unlimited skiing and 14hrs guaranteed flying time); Accommodation at Ripley Creek Inn; Use of powder skis, avalanche transceivers and all resort facilities; Meet and greet at Vancouver International Airport; Limousine transfers in Vancouver between airport and your hotel Ground transfers from Terrace and Ripley Creek Inn, Stewart, BC.//A 2.5% GST (tax) is charged to non-residents of Canada and 5% GST is charged to residents. Extra vertical, over and above package guarantee, is charged at CAD $155 per 1,000 vertical metres [CAD $47 per 1,000 vertical feet].
There are no reviews yet