If you’re planning to come to the Skeena Mountains in the search of silence and loneliness but adrenaline at the same time, you must join us now! We’re pleased to offer these private heliski tours suitable for all levels of skiers.
If fact, during the tour you will ski as much or as little as you wish. It doesn’t matter if you ski fast or slow. You and your selected group decide! Only you have to do is enjoying while skiing and flying in helicopter unlimitedly in the best spots of the Skeena Mountains.
We have two great accommodations to offer you: Bell 2 Lodge or Ripley Creek Inn. Comparing both lodges is a bit difficult because they’re considerably different. However, both are incredible and comfortable. In fact, whichever lodge you choose you’ll enjoy the same way the Canadian hospitality and the amazing local food. But to make things a little easier we suggest to contact us. As we are local guides we will be able to help you make up your mind.
The private heliskiing tours we are offering this time can be run in 5 or 7 days. Then, you will find the prices according to the duration and accommodation available.
Heliskiing tour in Bell 2 Lodge
- Single group of up to 4 people: 23,300 CAD per person
- Two groups of up to 8 people: 17,000 CAD per person
- Single group of up to 4 people: 17,250 CAD per person
- Two groups of up to 8 people: 12,500 CAD per person
Heliskiing tour in Ripley Creek Inn
- Single group of up to 4 people: 21,750 CAD per person
- Two groups of up to 8 people: 15,625 CAD per person
- Single group of up to 4 people: 16,000 CAD per person
- Two groups of up to 8 people: 11,500 CAD per person
As you can see, we can adapt the trip according to your expectations, wishes and time as well as those of your group. All we need is you to get in touch with us so that we can plan this great adventures in the Skeena Mountains region. A region that we love and know better than anyone.
Price per person
|Group of 2||16000CAD|
|Group of 3||16000CAD|
|Group of 4||16000CAD|
|Group of 5||11500CAD|
|Group of 6||11500CAD|
|Group of 7||11500CAD|
|Group of 8||11500CAD|
- Guiding fee
- Transport during the trip
- Group equipment
- Heliski drop(s)
Vancouver International Airport
Accommodation at Bell 2 Lodge or Ripley Creek Inn