|Stay home - Dream big- Book your next adventure|
• Book with only 25% deposit • Flexible refund policy
Last Frontier Heliskiing is a professional team of IFMGA-certified guides pioneers in heliskiing in Canada. Join them on this 5-day private heliski tour among the best and wildest spots of the Skeena Mountains.
I invite you to join me on a great 5-day private heliskiing tour in the Skeena Mountains, in British Columbia, staying at the fantastic Bell 2 Lodge heliski village! Come and explore some of the wildest terrain in Canada, with epic tree runs, glaciers and amazing open bowls!
As this is a private tour, you will ski as much as you want, and as slow or as fast as you and your group desires. We will take you to discover the best spots for a unique adventure in the spectacular Skeena Mountains.
Bell 2 Lodge is the perfect mix between a first class hotel and a wild canadian cottage. It is located 360 km away from Smithers. The area around the lodge is simply spectacular. You will enjoy unlimited skiing in the largest heliski area in the world!
On the first day, we will introduce you to the crew and go over the daily schedule. You will also receive instructions on the use of ABS Airbag and the electronic avalanche transceiver and you will have the chance of practicing a search. You will also meet the helicopter pilot who will give you a safety briefing.
Every day, we will give information on the snow and weather conditions, and on your group departure time. Besides, if conditions are not good and in case we cannot fly, you can go snowshoeing and explore the Bell Irving River Valley, and you may spot a woolf or a moose, of some other animals that visit this area in Winter.
So if you want to be part of this heliskiing adventure in the Skeenas, just send me a request. Book your trip and get ready for an unforgettable trip! If you have more time available, check the 7-day private heliskiing trip in the Skeenas!
Accommodation at Bell 2 Lodge -The Bell 2 Lodge has a comfortable dining room, a lounge and a bar that are the perfect locations to relax after a long day out in the snow and share stories. You will stay in log chalets, which are located approximately 100 meters from the heliskiing lodge. All the rooms have a private bathroom and a fireplace. The bed options vary, with options of queen size beds or one king size bed with down duvets. -Every day we offer a buffet breakfast served at 08:00. Lunch is a picnic-style relax affair, that has different options, from homemade soup and sandwiches, to hot and cold drinks and of course, the famous canadian hot chocolate. Apres-ski snacks are served in the bar. Dinner is served daily at 19:00. We have a good selection of beer, wine and spirits available.
-On High Season the price per person for a group of 4 people is 18,500CAD; for 2 groups of 4 people the price is 13,250CAD. Please note the following. -For guests who wish to bring their own alpine touring boots and/or bindings, please sends us an inquiry so we send you our ur touring boots safety policies;
Vancouver International Airport
Last Frontier Heliskiing has been a pioneering force in heli skiing and heli boarding since 1996. We offer a range of heliski tours from our two unique lodging experiences in Northern BC, Canada.
With the largest single heli ski area on the planet, massive snowfalls, small groups of 5 and unrivalled terrain, Last Frontier is the ultimate helicopter skiing experience.
All of our guides are IFMGA and ACMG certified guides, to guarantee you the best experience and security during your trip.
There are two heliskiing lodges to choose from. Both offer epic heli skiing and heli-boarding experiences in some of the wildest terrain in British Columbia. Bell 2 Lodge and the Ripley Creek Inn are both in BC, Canada on the border of Alaska.
Last Frontier Checklist:
- The largest single heli skiing area on the planet
- Wide open bowls, epic tree runs - we have them all
- Unrivalled annual snow conditions
- ONLY Small group heli-skiing
- Vertical drop guarantee - ensures best value for money
- The very best guides - so you’re in great hands.
Have any doubts? Talk directly with an Explore Share assistant.
The Concierge service is a great tool for when you still haven't decided what kind of Adventure you're looking for and you're open to suggestions
Group of 1
|CAD 65980 each|
Group of 2
|CAD 32990 each|
Group of 3
|CAD 21993 each|
Group of 4
|CAD 16495 each|
Group of 8
|CAD 11727 each|
Want a different number of travellers?
• Guiding fee
• Transportation from your hotel/airport (if in area) to the start of the trip and back
• Transport during the trip
• Helicopter drops as described
• -A 2.5% GST (tax) is charged to non-residents of Canada and 5% GST is charged to residents; -Extra vertical, over and above package guarantee, is charged at CAD $155 per 1,000 vertical metres [CAD $47 per 1,000 vertical feet]; -The price INCLUDES the following: Use of a A-Star B2/B3 Helicopter; Private pilot and two guides (A.C.M.G. or U.I.A.G.M. certified); Unlimited skiing and guaranteed flying time: Single group of up to 4 people (Unlimited skiing and 5hrs guaranteed flying time),Two groups of up to 8 people (Unlimited skiing and 10hrs guaranteed flying time); Accommodation at Bell 2 Lodge; Use of powder skis, avalanche transceivers and all resort facilities; Meet and greet at Vancouver International Airport; Limousine transfers in Vancouver between airport and your hotel; Ground transfers between Smithers and Bell 2 Lodge;
There are no reviews yet