Enjoy a unique 7-day private heliskiing tour in some of the most spectacular terrain in the world: the Skeena Mountains in British Columbia, staying at the fantastic Bell 2 Lodge. A team of IFMGA-certified guides takes you on this unique adventure.
Join me on a unique 7-day private heliskiing tour in the majestic Skenna Mountains in British Columbia, staying at the fantastic Bell 2 Lodge. Come discover some of wildest and largest terrain in the world for a heliskiing adventure.
Bell 2 Lodge is a modern heliski village, offering the comfort of a first class hotel together with a rustic Canadian wild touch. It is located 360 km away from Smithers and it receives a maximum of 35 guests every week.
The terrain around the lodge is simply spectacular, with amazing tree runs and huge glaciated tracks. It’s just the perfect setting for a once-in-a-lifetime heliskiiing adventure. You will enjoy unlimited skiing or snowboarding in the biggest single heliski area in the world!.
As this is a private tour, you will have the option of skiing as much as you desire, and also at your own speed, as fast or as slow as you and your group wishes.
We will have an informal welcome session when you arrive to the lodge. We will introduce you to the crew and go over the daily schedule. We will also give you instructions on the use of ABS Airbag and the electronic avalanche transceiver on the first day. Most important, you will have the opportunity of practicing a search. Then you will meet the helicopter pilot and recieve a helicopter safety briefing.
Every morning, we will give you an update on the snow and weather conditions and on your group departure time. The first groups generally leave on a heliski tour at around 09.15 am.
If weather conditions are not good and we are not able to fly, you can go snowshoeing and explore the stunning Bell Irving River Valley. And if you are lucky enough, you may see a woolf, a moose, or other animals that come to this region during winter.
So find this trip in British Columbia tempting? Then send me a request and book your trip! Come discover the most spectacular terrain and enjoy a unique heliskiing adventure in the Skeena Mountains while enjoying the comfort of the Bell 2 Lodge.
If you don’t have much time available, check this 5-day private heliskiing tour, also staying at the Bell 2 Lodge.
Bell 2 Lodge -The dining room, lounge and bar act as the focal point for skiing and snowboarding stories to be shared. Guests are accommodated in log chalets, located approximately 100 meters from the heliskiing lodge. All rooms have a private bathroom, fireplace, two queen size beds or one king size bed with down duvets. -A buffet breakfast is served daily at 08:00. Lunch is a relaxed picnic-style affair of homemade soup, sandwiches, hot and cold drinks and chocolate. Apres-ski snacks served in the bar. Dinner is served at 19:00. A good selection of beer, wine and spirits are available at both of our locations.
-We provide you with small water bottles in the helicopters, but if you have a personal hydration device, we suggest you to bring it with you. -For guests who wish to bring their own alpine touring boots and/or bindings, please sends us an inquiry so we send you our ur touring boots safety policies;
Last Frontier Heliskiing has been a pioneering force in heli skiing and heli boarding since 1996. We offer a range of heliski tours from our two unique lodging experiences in Northern BC, Canada.
With the largest single heli ski area on the planet, massive snowfalls, small groups of 5 and unrivalled terrain, Last Frontier is the ultimate helicopter skiing experience.
All of our guides are IFMGA and ACMG certified guides, to guarantee you the best experience and security during your trip.
There are two heliskiing lodges to choose from. Both offer epic heli skiing and heli-boarding experiences in some of the wildest terrain in British Columbia. Bell 2 Lodge and the Ripley Creek Inn are both in BC, Canada on the border of Alaska.
Last Frontier Checklist:
- The largest single heli skiing area on the planet
- Wide open bowls, epic tree runs - we have them all
- Unrivalled annual snow conditions
- ONLY Small group heli-skiing
- Vertical drop guarantee - ensures best value for money
- The very best guides - so you’re in great hands.
Have any doubts? Talk directly with an Explore Share assistant.
The Concierge service is a great tool for when you still haven't decided what kind of Adventure you're looking for and you're open to suggestions
Group of 2
|CAD 44330 each|
Group of 3
|CAD 29554 each|
Group of 4
|CAD 22165 each|
Group of 8
|CAD 16238 each|
Want a different number of travellers?
• Guiding fee
• Transportation from your hotel/airport (if in area) to the start of the trip and back
• Transport during the trip
• Helicopter drops as described
• The prices listed above are per person, double occupancy, in Low Season. In High Season the price for a group of 4 people is 24750 CAD; price per person for 2 groups of 4 people (8) is 18125 CAD./-A 2.5% GST (tax) is charged to non-residents of Canada and 5% GST is charged to residents; -Extra vertical, over and above package guarantee, is charged at CAD $155 per 1,000 vertical metres [CAD $47 per 1,000 vertical feet]; - The price INCLUDES the following: Use of a A-Star B2/B3 Helicopter; Private pilot and two guides (A.C.M.G. or U.I.A.G.M. certified); Unlimited skiing and guaranteed flying time (see below); Accommodation at Bell 2 Lodge or Ripley Creek Inn; Use of powder skis, avalanche transceivers and all resort facilities; Meet and greet at Vancouver International Airport; Limousine transfers in Vancouver between airport and your hotel; Ground transfers between Smithers and Bell 2 Lodge; Single group of up to 4 people (Unlimited skiing and 7hrs guaranteed flying time); Two groups of up to 8 people (Unlimited skiing and 14hrs guaranteed flying time)
There are no reviews yet