Enjoy epic descents and incredible tree runs with this 5-day private heliskiing tour in the Skeena Mountains, in British Columbia, while staying at the luxury and cozy Bell 2 Lodge. A team of experienced IFMGA-certified guides takes you on this great trip.
Discover the most extensive heliski terrain in the world, with this 5-day private heliskiing trip in the Skeena Mountains, in northern British Columbia! Join me and experience epic descents, while enjoying a comfortable and luxury stay at the Bell 2 Lodge heliski village.
We will take you to explore this spectacular area, with wide open bowls, incredible tree runs and high alpine faces and glaciers. It is the perfect location for an unforgettable heliskiing adventure!
Besides, as this is a private tour, you can ski as much or as little as you want, and at your own pace, at the speed you and your group desire. We guarantee you will ski over 21950 meters of vertical drop, with an average of 28956 meters.
Bell 2 Lodge is located 360 kilometres away from Smithers. It is a modern heliski village, offering the luxury of a first class hotel together with a rustic Canadian wild touch.
Once you are at the hotel, and after a welcome meeting, we will give you instructions on how to use the ABS Airbag and the electroni avalanche transceiver. You will also meet the helicopter pilot, who will give you a short helicopter safety briefing.
We will inform you abot snow and weather conditions every morning, and also give you your group departure time every day. Generally, the first groups leave the lodge at arond 9.15 am.
In case weather conditions do not allow us to fly, you can go snowshoeing and explore the Bell Irving River Valley. You may see a moose or a wolf, or any other animals that live in the area during the winter season.
So are you in for this once-in-a-lifetime adventure? Then send me a request and book your trip! Come enjoy an unforgettable heliskiing experience in the Skeena Mountains. If you have more time available, check the 7-day private heliskiing tour, in the same location.
Vancouver International Airport
Bell 2 Lodge -The dining room, lounge and bar act as the focal point for skiing and snowboarding stories to be shared. Guests are accommodated in log chalets, located approximately 100 meters from the heliskiing lodge. All rooms have a private bathroom, fireplace, two queen size beds or one king size bed with down duvets. -A buffet breakfast is served daily at 08:00. Lunch is a relaxed picnic-style affair of homemade soup, sandwiches, hot and cold drinks and chocolate. Apres-ski snacks served in the bar. Dinner is served at 19:00. A good selection of beer, wine and spirits are available at both of our locations.
-In High Season the price per person for a group of 4 people is 18,500CAD; for 2 groups of 4 people the price is 13,250CAD. -We provide you with small water bottles in the helicopters, but if you have a personal hydration device, we suggest you to bring it with you. -For guests who wish to bring their own alpine touring boots and/or bindings, please sends us an inquiry so we send you our ur touring boots safety policies;
Last Frontier Heliskiing has been a pioneering force in heli skiing and heli boarding since 1996. We offer a range of heliski tours from our two unique lodging experiences in Northern BC, Canada.
With the largest single heli ski area on the planet, massive snowfalls, small groups of 5 and unrivalled terrain, Last Frontier is the ultimate helicopter skiing experience.
All of our guides are IFMGA and ACMG certified guides, to guarantee you the best experience and security during your trip.
There are two heliskiing lodges to choose from. Both offer epic heli skiing and heli-boarding experiences in some of the wildest terrain in British Columbia. Bell 2 Lodge and the Ripley Creek Inn are both in BC, Canada on the border of Alaska.
Last Frontier Checklist:
- The largest single heli skiing area on the planet
- Wide open bowls, epic tree runs - we have them all
- Unrivalled annual snow conditions
- ONLY Small group heli-skiing
- Vertical drop guarantee - ensures best value for money
- The very best guides - so you’re in great hands.
Have any doubts? Talk directly with an Explore Share assistant.
The Concierge service is a great tool for when you still haven't decided what kind of Adventure you're looking for and you're open to suggestions
Group of 1
|CAD 65980 each|
Group of 2
|CAD 32990 each|
Group of 3
|CAD 21993 each|
Group of 4
|CAD 16495 each|
Group of 8
|CAD 11727 each|
Want a different number of travellers?
• Guiding fee
• Transportation from your hotel/airport (if in area) to the start of the trip and back
• Transport during the trip
• Helicopter drops as described
• A 2.5% GST (tax) is charged to non-residents of Canada and 5% GST is charged to residents; -Extra vertical, over and above package guarantee, is charged at CAD $155 per 1,000 vertical metres [CAD $47 per 1,000 vertical feet]; The price includes the following:The price INCLUDES the following: Use of a A-Star B2/B3 Helicopter; Private pilot and two guides (A.C.M.G. or U.I.A.G.M. certified); Unlimited skiing and guaranteed flying time (see below); Accommodation at Bell 2 Lodge or Ripley Creek Inn; Use of powder skis, avalanche transceivers and all resort facilities; Meet and greet at Vancouver International Airport; Limousine transfers in Vancouver between airport and your hotel; Ground transfers between Smithers and Bell 2 Lodge; Single group of up to 4 people (Unlimited skiing and 5hrs guaranteed flying time); Two groups of up to 8 people (Unlimited skiing and 10hrs guaranteed flying time)
There are no reviews yet