May, Jun, Jul, Aug
Transfer for around 4 hours to start the trek to Mallma Singrenacocha (4,200 mts) Overnight at Camp.
We will start walking up Pacchanta to cross the Tarapata Pass (4,600 m) and then descend to the valley of Marampaqui. After that, we will ascend again to the Marampaqui Pass (4,700 m) to finally reach the Pacchanta village (4,200 m) where we’ll enjoy the thermal baths and camp.
We will continue the trek ascending to the Campa Pass (5,000 mts) to enter the valley and set up the camp in the Huano Huano Camp.
Night in a hotel in Cusco.
The price does not include:
- International flights to Lima / Peru round trip
- Transfer from the airport for bookings of individual flights with different times of arrival / departure
- Exit tax at the airport in Lima
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Luggage insurance and trip cancellation
- Meals in restaurants in Lima and Huaraz
- Personal expenses
- Acclimatization tour in Cusco region
- Entrance fees to the Ausangate National Park
- Transfer from the Hotel to the airport and bus station
- Domestic flight Airline ticket Lima-Cusco-Lima
- Hotel Casa Andina 2 nights in Lima
- Hotel Terra Andina 4 nights in Huaraz
- Pick up at the airport in Lima to the Hotel
- Personal equipment (such as boots, ice ax, crampons, harness, sleeping bag, mat, Goretex, etc.)
IFMGA/UIAGM mountain guide from Peru.
He was born in 1960 in Huaraz / Peru. With his 15th Age he learned the world of trekking and mountaineering know by he accompanied his father on trips with his clients.
To this day he is still working as a mountain guide and tour operator. For many years he was able to acquire a lot of knowledge about the mountains, making it one of the most experienced certified mountain guides.
He runs a family travel agency based in Huaraz, which was founded by his father, and is now managed by Juventino and his son, Eric.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!