Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
After breakfast in the Huaraz we will move to Pitec where the walk starts. After a 6-hour hike we’ll reach our Base Camp in the Cayesh Valley (-/L/D).
We will start the climb at 3 AM to the summit of the Nevado Maparaju. Once at the top you have a perfect view of the mountains and lakes of the Cordillera Blanca. Then, we will return to the base camp (4250 m) in Cayesh (B/L/D).
Trek down to the Quebrada Cayesh crossing via Quebrada Quilcayhuanca. We will walk about 5 to 6 hours until we are in Pitec, where will be the transfer and return to the city of Huaraz. Overnight stay in a hotel (B/L/-).
Not included in the price:
- International flights to Lima / Peru round trip
- Transfer from the airport for bookings of individual flights with different times of arrival / departure
- Exit tax at the airport in Lima
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Luggage insurance and trip cancellation
- Meals in restaurants in Lima and Huaraz
- Personal expenses
- Acclimatization Tour
- Entrance fees to the Huascaran National Park
- Transfer from the Hotel to the airport and bus station
- Domestic flight Airline ticket LC-Peru
- Hotel Casa Andina 2 nights in Lima
- Hotel San Sebastián 4 nights in Huaraz
- Pick up at the airport in Lima to the Hotel
- Personal equipment (such as boots, ice ax, crampons, harness, sleeping bag, mat, Goretex, etc.)
IFMGA/UIAGM mountain guide from Peru.
He was born in 1960 in Huaraz / Peru. With his 15th Age he learned the world of trekking and mountaineering know by he accompanied his father on trips with his clients.
To this day he is still working as a mountain guide and tour operator. For many years he was able to acquire a lot of knowledge about the mountains, making it one of the most experienced certified mountain guides.
He runs a family travel agency based in Huaraz, which was founded by his father, and is now managed by Juventino and his son, Eric.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!