The Black Forest is a massif in southwest Germany, specifically in the southwest of Baden-Württemberg. It is one of the main green lungs of Europe. Its slopes begin at a height of 200 m, reaching to 1495 m in Feldberg, the highest mountain.
From Stuttgart or Basel airport it’s a 1:45 h drive to the hotel, in the heart of the Black Forest.
I am always happy to walk in the beautiful corners of the area with my friends and clients. Here we can enjoy deep valleys with rivers. In the open green pastures traditional architecture is mixed with forests. We find firs, beech, spruces, birches, hornbeams, maples and other species that coexist in dense and humid forests.
Being a mid-height mountain massif, heavily populated by vegetation, there is a very healthy climate. There are many spa locations where we can enjoy the healing and hot springs.
We will stay in the Rural Hotel Adler, in the Fohrenbühl mountain pass, 4 km from Lauterbach, in the heart of the Black Forest. Here we will enjoy a very attractive natural environment, a family atmosphere, a delicious breakfast with one of the best cuisine in the region. Wifi is free of charge for guests.
We will take hiking trails of easy/medium difficulty level. We walk on average 4 hours per day.
We will go to the most emblematic natural, cultural and gastronomic places of the region. We will walk in the south, center and north of the Black Forest. We will pass through the most attractive natural areas around the Feldsee glacial lake, or the spectacular gorge of Wutach river.
We will visit the most interesting cities in the surroundings, Freiburg and Baden Baden.
Contact me if you are planning to come next summer. It will be a real pleasure to guide you around and show you my favourite places in the Black Forest.
Discounts about the basic price.
– For groups of 8-12 people : 40% / person
– For groups of 5-7 people : 25% / person
– For groups of 3-4 people : 15% / person
Supplements about the basic price
– For 1 person: 75% about the basic price
– For individual room: 30€ per night (Check availability)
Dates for 2016
Not included in the price
– Flights and transports (go and return) to and from the group meeting point .
– Trekking Insurance and travel assistance specific for adventure trips and including helicopter evacuation. OBLIGATORY.
– All the tickets for public transports, other visits like museums, cable cars and services explained in the program.
– Picnics and dinners.
– Individual plans or incidences outside the program.
– Emergencies, evacuations and medical costs during the trip.
– Anything not specified in
Included in the price
– Mountain Leader UIMLA- driver service during all the days inside the program.
– Tickets, accommodation and Leader’s keep (Leader is not obliged to stay overnight in the same accommodation that clients ).
– Transport in vehicle adapted to the group size.
– Accommodation in double room with buffet breakfast and touristic fees.
1290€ per person for groups of 2 people.
1 out of 4
12 people maximum
Starting / ending point
Adler Hotel in Fohrenbühl – Lauterbach- Baden Württemberg.
From May until October
Spots of interest
Hiking in the Black Forest
Price per person
- Guiding fee
|Rural Hotel Adler|