Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
We’ll leave Huaraz at 8 AM towards the small town of Jancu (3950 m). Here starts the trek. We must walk about 3 hours to the Base Camp of Huamashraju (4550 m). We will spend the night next to a lagoon. Overnight Camp (-/L/D).
We will wake up at 2 AM, have breakfast and get ready for the climb to the top of the Huamasharaju (5434 m). It will take 5 hours to get to the summit. On the way you will see the Nevado Churup, Nevado Vallunaraju, Nevado Cashan, Nevado Shacsha and the Nevado Huantsan. After enjoying for a while at the summit we have to return to the camp. Overnight stay in tents (B/L/D).
Last day of the program. After breakfast we will pick up our tents and equipment in order to return to the village of Jancu (3900 m). There, our private car will be waiting to take us back Huaraz. We’ll spend the night in a hotel of the city (B/L/-).
Not included in the price:
- International flights to Lima / Peru round trip
- Transfer from the airport for bookings of individual flights with different times of arrival / departure
- Exit tax at the airport in Lima
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Luggage insurance and trip cancellation
- Meals in restaurants in Lima and Huaraz
- Personal expenses
- Acclimatization Tour
- Entrance fees to the Huascaran National Park
- Donkey driver and donkeys
- Transfer from the Hotel to the airport and bus station
- Domestic flight Airline ticket LC-Peru
- Hotel Casa Andina 2 nights in Lima
- Hotel San Sebastián 4 nights in Huaraz
- Pick up at the airport in Lima to the Hotel
- Personal equipment (such as boots, ice ax, crampons, harness, sleeping bag, mat, Goretex, etc.)
IFMGA/UIAGM mountain guide from Peru.
He was born in 1960 in Huaraz / Peru. With his 15th Age he learned the world of trekking and mountaineering know by he accompanied his father on trips with his clients.
To this day he is still working as a mountain guide and tour operator. For many years he was able to acquire a lot of knowledge about the mountains, making it one of the most experienced certified mountain guides.
He runs a family travel agency based in Huaraz, which was founded by his father, and is now managed by Juventino and his son, Eric.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!