Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Fast hiking afternoon (8 to 12km, D+ 500m to 700m). Then stretching and relaxing session. Dinner at the hostel.
Morning discovery of trail running – 2:30 hours (10 to 13 km, D+ 600m to 900m). Lunch at the hostel. Then a free afternoon to visit or have a relax session in the thermal baths of Saint Gervais (additional fee). Finally, evening conference about nutrition and sport and dinner at the hostel.
Day discovery of trail running – 3:30 hours (12 to 15km, D+ 1000m). Lunch at the hostel. Then debriefing and end of the training around 4PM.
At a 3* tourism residence (not included).
Clients are required to have a multi-risk insurance, covering cancellation fees, rescue and accident, repatriation and baggage loss or theft.
(Stage trail découverte et fast hiking à Annecy)
- Practice running twice a week for about 1 hour
- No specific practice required (e.g. trail or mountain hiking)
- During the day: a light backpack with a waterproof jacket, a long sleeve warm fleece type, a survival blanket, a whistle, an individual pharmacy kit*, a cap or headband, a hat and thin gloves, sunglasses suitable for running, long tights if you are wearing shorts to run, cereal bars and energy drinks, a plastic bag for waste, biodegradable toilet paper, a headlamp, a minimum reserve water of 1.5L, an elastic strapping strip and some cash
- To wear: running short, a short-sleeved t-shirt, running socks and already worn trail shoes
- For the whole stay: spare clothes for 3 days, a personal hygiene kit, spare shoes, a spare water socket, spare batteries for the headlamp, a pair of spare laces, a pocketknife and earplugs
- Recommended additional equipment: poles and camera
* Individual pharmacy kit: anti-friction cream, sunscreen, double skin dressings, elastic band, paracetamol, anti-diarrheal, antiseptic and personal drugs
I hold the State Certificate of Mountain Leader (UIMLA), Athlete of Team Garmin Adventure. I won many trail competitions such as Oxygen Challenge, The Glaciers Tour of Vanoise, Albertville Trail, Drayes Blanches of Vercors, the Frison Roche Beaufort, Run and skate of Chamonix… I have also some racing podiums such as the Saintélyon, the Lyon Urban Trail, the Causses Marathon, the Allobroges. I am an ex-sportswoman of high level in rowing (World Championships, World Cups, France Championships). I have a mastery STAPS (Sport) and BEES First degree in rowing.
I organise and supervise many trail courses in the Alps with a pro team, a friends group with whom we have a mission: Run and enjoy! I invite you to contact me if you want to train and/or discover these incredible massifs.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!