It’s my pleasure to invite you to climb the Mt Triglav North face. As you may know, it’s the highest mountain in Slovenia. It’s your opportunity to reach its top in a one-or-two-day guided trip!
The Mt Triglav North face is so famous and important for Slovenian people that they simply call it as “The Wall”. And they have their reasons! This face of Mt Triglav is one of the biggest walls in all the Eastern Alps. It is 1000m high.
We can climb the Mt Triglav North face by one of its several ascent routes. There are itineraries for all levels of climbers. Here are some of the options I offer.
- Slovenian Route (800 m) – Level: easy-intermediate; (you can find more details on this route in the “More Info” box below)
- German Route (800 m) – Level: intermediate;
- Long German (1000 m) – Level: intermediate- sustained;
- Bavarian (800 m) – Level: sustained – hard
- Skalaška (1000 m) – Level: hard
If you are in an exceptional physical condition (level 5, from 1 to 5) we can reach the top of Mt Triglav and back in only one day. I generally suggest we do it in two days and spend the night in a comfortable mountain hut.
You can also check the climbing program I offer to the top of Mt Triglav by its normal route.
So, if you want to join me for this unique adventure in Mt Triglav North face please contact me! I will be happy to guide you up there!
Price per person per day
|Group of 2||150EUR|
- Guiding fee
- Group equipment
Details on climbing time on the Slovenian Route: