Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
- Climb to the top of Triglav: +100 EUR
- Overnight in a mountain hut and descent on second day: +300 EUR
Details on climbing time on the Slovenian Route:
- Approach to the Slovenian route: 2 hours
- Climbing: 4-5 hours
- Approach to the hut or to the climb towards the summit: 1 hour
- Climb to the summit: 1,5 hours
- Descent to the hut: 1,5 hours
- Descend to the valley from the hut: 4 hours
I am a UIAGM mountain guide, ski instructor and sports teacher and the current president of the Slovenian Mountain Guide Association.
I am still the only guide who can make a living working exclusively in Slovenia. I climb Triglav more than 25 times per year, which means I have climbed the most famous peak in my country over 200 times.
If you want to climb or ski in Slovenian mountains I am the right choice. I guide via ferrata, rock climbing, snow climbing, ice climbing, hikes, heliski, freeride skiing and ski touring.
Slovenia has good options for all of these activities, so you are welcome to take a look at my trips and find something for yourself. If you don't find anything let me know and I will see if I can help you!
I speak English. Ich sprache auch ein bischen Deutsch. Parla anche un pocho Italiano e abla tambien un po Espanol.
If I am not available to guide you, one of the super experienced guides in my team - Rok, Peter, Grega or Igor - will be your guide.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!