Do you want to live an unforgettable climbing experience? Join me in the Nevado Urus expedition!
Nevado Urus is located in the northern of Ishinca gorge in the Cordillera Blanca. It’s one of the classics climbing routes and has an altitude of 5495 meters.
I propose a 3-day program in which you’ll enjoy incredible landscapes while climbing and also amazing views of others peaks such as Ishinca, Tocllaraju and Akilpo.
itinerary of Nevado Urus Expedition
– DAY 1: We’ll meet in Huaraz city. Then we drive to Cochapampa where our hike will start. We’ll traverse forests of Quenuales trees before reaching the Base Camp.
– DAY 2: This day, we start early at 3 am to reach to our main objective: Nevado Urus. Once on the top, we can appreciate views of Tocllaraju and Ranrapalca peaks. Afterwards, we descend to Base Camp.
– DAY 3: Lastly, return to Cochapampa to get the bus back to Huaraz.
As a final point, climbers who want to participate in this expedition don’t need to have prior experience. Many people do this expedition such as acclimatization for attempting higher peaks.
If you have any interest in climbing Nevado Urus, please feel free to contact me!
Price per person
- Guiding fee
- All meals during trip
- Transport to the start of the trip
- Luggage transfer during the trip
- Group equipment
- Permit and entrance fees