Private and Group
– Meet at hotel
– Run between Chamonix and Planpraz
– Run between Planpraz and Vallorcine
– Run between Vallorcine and The Wood
– Run between The Wood and Chamonix
Hotel in Chamonix
Hotel accommodation every night.
A minimum number of participants (defined in advance) is required for the departure to take place. If the number of participants is insufficient and the departure is cancelled, clients will be informed via a phone call at least a week prior to the scheduled departure date and will receive a complete refund.
Clients are required to have a multi-risk insurance, covering cancellation fees, rescue and accident, repatriation and baggage loss or theft.
It is recommended you bring:
- A lightweight backpack that includes:
- A waterproof jacket
- A warm, long-sleeved, fleece-type top
- A survival blanket, a whistle
- An individual pharmacy kit
- A cap or headband
- A hat and thin gloves
- Sunglasses suitable for running
- Long tights if worn for running
- Cereal bars and energy drink
- A plastic bag for waste
- Biodegradable toilet paper
- A headlamp
- A minimum water reserve of 1,5l
- An elastic strapping band
- Some cash
- running shorts
- A short-sleeved t-shirt
- A pair of running socks q Previously worn trail shoes
- A personal toiletry kit
- Spare shoes
- A spare water bag
- Spare batteries adapted to the front
- A pair of spare laces
- A pocket knife
- Earplugs or ear plugs
I hold the State Certificate of Mountain Leader (UIMLA), Athlete of Team Garmin Adventure. I won many trail competitions such as Oxygen Challenge, The Glaciers Tour of Vanoise, Albertville Trail, Drayes Blanches of Vercors, the Frison Roche Beaufort, Run and skate of Chamonix… I have also some racing podiums such as the Saintélyon, the Lyon Urban Trail, the Causses Marathon, the Allobroges. I am an ex-sportswoman of high level in rowing (World Championships, World Cups, France Championships). I have a mastery STAPS (Sport) and BEES First degree in rowing.
I organise and supervise many trail courses in the Alps with a pro team, a friends group with whom we have a mission: Run and enjoy! I invite you to contact me if you want to train and/or discover these incredible massifs.
NEWNeed help deciding?
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!