I invite you to join me fo 1 or more days of winter climbing in Scotland. This beautiful land has been blessed with an inmense variety of winter climbing terrain. We can find from ice smears and frozen waterfalls to rimed rock and vertical turf buttresses.
I will chose the right route for you to maximise learning and enjoyment.
Glencoe, the Southern Highlands, the Northern Cairngorms and Lochaber are common venues where I usually take my clients. Also, I can travel to your base.
This program is perfect for you if you already have winter hill walking or rock climbing experience or winter mountaineering experience (grade I and II routes).
Please find below some examples of routes we could do together:
- Stairway to Heaven (III) and Taxus, Dothaidh and Beinn
- Sunshine Gully (III), Beinn Udlaidh, Peter Pan and Quartzvein Scoop (IV)
- Meall Buidhe, Echo Edge (III
- Buachaillie Etive Mor, North Buttress (IV) and Crowberry Gully (IV)
- Vanishing Gully (V) and Green Gully (IV), Tower Ridge (IV), Ben Nevis
- Stob Coire Nan Lochain, SC Gully (III) and Raeburn’s Route (IV)
- The Seam (IV) and Hidden Chimney Direct (IV), Sidewinder (III), Northern Corries
- Carn Etchachan, Route Major (IV)
- Lochnagar, Shadow Buttress A (IV)
- Shelterstone Crag, Castle Wall (IV)
Are you interested to experience winter climbing in Scotland? Please get in touch with me and let’s discuss about a program which answer your wishes and expectations.
Price per person per day
|Group of 2||98GBP|
- Guiding fee
Skill level required
Fitness level required