Scotland is blessed with a huge variety of winter climbing terrain ranging from frozen waterfalls and ice smears to vertical turf and rimed rock buttresses.
I will aim to ensure that the right route is chosen for you to maximise enjoyment and learning.
Venues: I can travel to your base. Common venues are the Southern Highlands, Glencoe, Lochaber and the Northern Cairngorms.
Who’s it for?
Those with rock climbing and winter hill walking experience or those with winter mountaineering experience (grade I and II routes).
Please find below some examples of routes we could do together:
– Taxus (III) and Stairway to Heaven (III), Beinn an Dothaidh.
– Echo Edge (III), Meall Buidhe.
– Sunshine Gully (III), Quartzvein Scoop (IV) and Peter Pan (V), Beinn Udlaidh.
– Crowberry Gully (IV) and North Buttress (IV), Buachaillie Etive Mor.
– SC Gully (III) and Raeburn’s Route (IV), Stob Coire Nan Lochain.
– Tower Ridge (IV), Green Gully (IV) and Vanishing Gully (V), Ben Nevis.
– Sidewinder (III), Hidden Chimney Direct (IV) and The Seam (IV), Northern Corries.
– Route Major (IV), Carn Etchachan.
– Castle Wall (IV), Shelterstone Crag.
– Shadow Buttress A (IV), Lochnagar.
Are you interested to experience winter climbing in Scotland? Please get in touch with me and let’s discuss about a program which answer your wishes and expectations.
Included in the price
– Harnesses and helmets
I can arrange the hire of ice axes and crampons.
£195.00 per day. The cost is divided by the group.
Spots of interest
Price per person
|Group of 2||98GBP|