Mountain Guide- Mendoza, Argentina
I am an EPGAMT certified guide and have been the Director of Colanguil Adventure & Expeditions since 2004.
Here are some of my most important achievements:
- Cerro Aconcagua (6.962mts): summitted 17 times from 4 different routes, including Glacier of Los Polacos in the day from Base Camp (Plaza Argentina 4250 mts).
- Opening of Route in Cerro Mercedario (6,770 meters) and Pole Peak (6120 meters), Alma Negra, Ansilta, The Ramada, The Horn.
- More than 200 climbing routes in Los Arenales, Mendoza and the main climbing centers in southern Patagonia, Argentina (Aguja Poincenot and Rafael Juárez)
- No. 3 in National Ranking (2003).
- Rescue and Technician in Avalanche Prevention: "Veladero" Mine, including rescues in Aconcagua, Cerro Mercedario, Fitz Roy Glacier and in Vallecitos.
Full day trek to Confluencia on Aconcagua, from Mendoza
Full day trek in Vallecitos (Cordon del Plata), near Mendoza
Plaza Francia, 2-day Trek on Aconcagua from Mendoza
3-day Trek in Vallecitos (Cordon del Plata), near Mendoza
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.