Mountain Guide- Mendoza, Argentina
I am an EPGAMT certified guide and have been the Director of Colanguil Adventure & Expeditions since 2004.
Here are some of my most important achievements:
- Cerro Aconcagua (6.962mts): summitted 17 times from 4 different routes, including Glacier of Los Polacos in the day from Base Camp (Plaza Argentina 4250 mts).
- Opening of Route in Cerro Mercedario (6,770 meters) and Pole Peak (6120 meters), Alma Negra, Ansilta, The Ramada, The Horn.
- More than 200 climbing routes in Los Arenales, Mendoza and the main climbing centers in southern Patagonia, Argentina (Aguja Poincenot and Rafael Juárez)
- No. 3 in National Ranking (2003).
- Rescue and Technician in Avalanche Prevention: "Veladero" Mine, including rescues in Aconcagua, Cerro Mercedario, Fitz Roy Glacier and in Vallecitos.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.