Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
Briefing in Chamonix about the following days and equipment check.
Technical review of using crampons and ice ax and some techniques of rescue in cracks and rock climbing. Night at the hut (Argentière, Couvercle, Albert 1er, Torino)
Alpine climbing in Aiguille du Moine, Aiguille d’Argentière, Entrevès, Aiguille du Tour, Tour Ronde. Night in Chamonix.
Technical climbing in the area (Crossing of Perrons, Aiguille du Peigne, Papillons, Aiguille de l’M, Brevent, Aiguilles Rouges)
Transfer to Interlaken and approach to the Mittellegi hut.
The big day. Ascension to the Eiger, descent and transfer to Chamonix.
In mountain huts
Fede was born in1983 in the Basque Country, northern Spain, where he started climbing and visiting the Pyrenees. After studying Business Management, he finally moved to the Pyrenees to be closer to his passion.
Fede has been working for more than 13 years in the outdoors industry, as a Ski Patrol, Mountain Guide, Canyon Guide and Ski Instructor.
Nowadays, he is a full-time IFMGA Mountain Guide, sharing with his clients all sorts of activities in the Pyrenees, the Alps, Canada, Norway, Morroco, Peru, and others.
He has lived in both Canada and France, so he will have no trouble in speaking French, English or Italian.
Apart from his private trips with his clients, he also works for several well recognized companies, for the filming industry and writes for specialized magazines, for example:
- Filming safety Consultant for BEAR GRYLLS'S survival shows, such as Running Wild...
- Ski guide for ICE CREEK LODGE, BC, Canada
- Instructor and guide for the FRENCH ALPINE CLUB (CAF)
- Instructor for the MOUNTAIN MEDICINE INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA (IMMED)
- Instructor for Mountain Training School (MTS), based in Alaska
- Writer for different Spanish magazines, such as DESNIVEL and GRANDES ESPACIOS.
Enjoy his human skills and the finest guiding quality. Guaranteed!
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!