Enjoy one of the best places for off-piste snowboarding in the world! Explore Vallée Blanche with Elis, an IFMGA certified guide.
Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May
There are many reasons why La Vallée Blanche is one of my favorite spots. Firstly, the views it offers are unparalleled. You’ll get to see some of the most famous and beautiful mountains in the Alps. Some of them are the Matterhorn, Monte Rosa, Les Grandes Jorasses and Les Drus.
I also love this place because it has one of the longest ski descents in the world! It’s an amazing 22 kilometer long, that lasts from 4 to 6 hours. Some of the routes we can snowboard through are La Vallée Noire, Les Gros Rognon, Le Petit Envers du Plan or Le Grand Envers du Plan.
Additionally La Vallée Blanche it offers a huge range of options and routes. For example, we could begin our adventure in L’Aiguille du Midi, above Chamonix. Or we could start at the Helbronner. Then we can take a cable car above Courmayeur, one of Italy’s most famous ski resorts.
I want to plan this trip with you, so you get to see everything you want to see and do everything you want to do. If you are a beginner, we can choose from a variety of more comfortable descents. But, if you’re an expert snowboarder, I will take you to some challenging spots so you get to test your skills. For example, we could go to Glacier du Toula or Val Veny, two of my favorite places since they are more remote, wild and less crowded.
So if you wish to explore Vallée Blanche, please send me a request. You’ll experience the best off-piste snowboarding in the mountains of France.
For a different type of adventure, I also guide this course for beginners in Ossola Valley
- Guiding fee
- Lift tickets
The rate includes
the assistance of a UIAGM/IFMGA certified Mountain Guide
loan of shared safety material
booking assistance service (including assistance for refuges and lifts reservation)
tickets for lift facilities (Skyway cable car one-way ticket)
any personal equipment (Transceiver and harness)
The rate does not include
research and rescue insurance with UVGAM coverage (recommended): €5 per person for 3 days
Mountain Guide expenses (transfers, French side lift tickets, meals or drinks) to be divided among all participants
transfers, return by Montenvers train – to be considered in case there are no conditions to ski all the way to Chamonix, cab from Chamonix to Courmayeur (35€/pax)
bus or private transfer Chamonix – Courmayeur (15-25€/pax)
anything that is not mentioned under "The rate includes"
There's many options I can gladly recommend depending on your schedule.
Giving and receiving smiles, seeing the satisfaction on the faces of our customers, seeking opportunities for growth, stimulating authenticity in personal and group relationships, in sharing mountaineering disciplines, fears, efforts, and moments of difficulty, which are part of the integrated with experiences, essential ingredients of every summit climb: these are our focus, our beliefs, and our most important results, as outdoor Professionals and as people who love the mountains and their work as Alpine Guides!
Founded in 2013 by Elis and Silvia, PEAKSHUNTER Mountain Guides is a team of IFMGA-certified Mountain Professionals and outdoor activities experts, based in the town of Aosta, not far from Courmayeur-Chamonix, on the Italian side of the Mont Blanc massif.
We live and work in the beautiful Aosta Valley region, very close to French and Swiss borders near to Geneva, Milan, and Turin international airports.
Mont Blanc, Matterhorn, Dufourspitze, Pyramide Vincent and Regina Margherita Hut, Gran Paradiso, Breithorn, Lyskamm, Castor and Pollux are only a few of several 4000 Alps summits you can climb with us: most of our team of Guides were born and grew up close to these mountains and they have explored the ascent routes several times during different seasons, with skis or crampons!
- We love our work: we plan all our trips with great commitment and deep respect for the Alpine environment, for its inhabitants, and its territories. Including local traditions in different valleys and Alpine areas.
- We love Mountain, Nature, and Outdoor activities, that we like to share with people from all around the world. We are enthusiastic to meet like-minded adventurers and share new experiences and memorable emotions with the support of our Mountain Guides.
- Safety and Risk Management are essential for us, as elements of fundamental importance during every single trip we plan and carry out with our customers: for this reason, we offer introductory courses to the different alpine disciplines (Mountaineering, Rock climbing, Ice climbing, Ski mountaineering, Freeride, Rescue Crevasse, and Avalanche) to convey awareness and responsibility to our customers.
- We offer solid Experience, with several years organizing outdoor disciplines around mountain and wild areas, in many different countries of Italy and Europe, for individuals or groups, including 7-day customer support for booking, logistics, and personal assistance for planning and reservations.
- As certified Mountain Guides, we offer training courses, to improve technical skills and to learn basic knowledge about mountaineering in the Alps, which is essential to explore and climb the Mountains safely in any situation or conditions.
- We are happy to provide customized programs for every customer's demand: our Experience is synonymous with Professionalism and Customer Care to guarantee unforgettable emotions and beautiful smiles!
Fulfill your dreams, discover breathtaking views or simply enjoy an extraordinary day: you just need to use your imagination and we will carry out your trip as you desire to live it!
Let’s plan your next mountain project together!
Italian | French | English
I was a bit unsure on using explore share because I was unfamiliar with the company and they act as a buffer between you and the guide provider. The experience with explore share was very good, they did exactly what was set out and I was put in touch with the guide provider after I paid the deposit. It would be nice if explore share provided some additional narrative or evidence that the guide you are booking with was legitimate and not a scam. I checked this out myself before booking however that was where the uncertainty came from. Overall great service and great experience. Would use again.
The traveller did not leave a comment.
Amazing experience and incredible guide. Went with a friend of mine and had a great time. The views are amazing and it is awesome to ski one of the most famous descents in the world. I would recommend this experience to anyone.
We’ve had a wonderful day! Thanks to the guide who changed the day to the perfect moment, Vallée blanche is beautiful!!! Not to difficult for us But the scenery is amazing! Looking forward to some fresh Snow soon and to a new experience in the mountains!
Chamonix, Vallée Blanche guided off-piste skiing
La Vallée Blanche Guided Ski Tour from Courmayeur
Vallée Blanche guided off-piste skiing day
Freeride and Backcountry skiing in Val Thorens
Chamonix-Zermatt Haute Route Ski Tour
Vallée Blanche Guided Off-Piste Ski Excursion
La Grave and Serre Chevalier 6-day ski touring initiation
Megeve, French Alps, Guided Ski Touring
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.