Discover the amazing Shishapangma summit in the Tibet in an incredible ascent experience. Accompanied by Pemba, an IFMGA certified mountain guide.
Shishapangma summit is located in the Tibet, more precisely in Langtang National Park in China. It has 8013 meters high and it’s one of the most accessible world’s 8000 meters peak.
Due to the terrain, Shishapangma is not a technically difficulty climb and the access to Base Camp is done by a short trek. Besides this, it’s one of the highest peaks in the world, so participants must have an excellent physical condition. Additionally, it’s necessary to have prior climb experience in altitude.
– It’s not technically difficult and it’s easy to approach to the Base Camp;
– During the treks and the ascent, we’ll enjoy incredible landscapes of the surrounding nature and also stunning views of other incredible peaks;
– Besides the mountaineering part, the expedition also allow us to discover the Tibetan culture trekking through some traditional small villages.
I propose a 43-day program to discover this incredible area. The expedition starts in the city of Kathmandu in Nepal. After some days of travel through some traditional villages, we reach to the Chinese Base Camp. There we’ll take a few days for acclimatization. At least, we’ll take the normal climbing route to the top of our main peak objective.
As a IFMGA certified mountain guide, my principal objective is to offer you a program that meet your expectations and I think this is the ideal! So, I bring all my mountain experience to guide you in this amazing experience and help you to discover such a beautiful place.
- Hotel in Kathmandu for 6 nights with bed and breakfast - Hotel in Zhangmu and Nyalam with full board (bed-breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Oxygen for Emergency in ABC (must pay) - Satellite phone (pay)
Firstly, we arrive to Kathmandu city and then we transfer to the hotel.
Spend the night at hotel. Next days for acclimatization.
We move to Chinese Base Camp where we spend the night and rest for another day for acclimatize ourselves.
We descend t Base Camp and trek to Nyalam
One on Kathmandu, we’ll enjoy this beautiful city for the next two days until our departure.
Finally, we’ll take our flights back to home.
Pemba Ongchhu Sherpa, high altitude mountain guide comes with an extensive mountain guiding background and is certified by the International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations (IFMGA/UIAGM) since 2011. Pemba has successfully guided Everest (five times), Lhotse (twice), Annapurna I, Dhaulagiri, Ama Dablam, Pisang Peak, Chulu East, Mera Peak, all in the Himalaya. He is a super friendly guy, with great patience and leadership skills.
There are no reviews yet