Jul, Aug, Sep
Osh city. Please let me know if you want to meet in Bishkek and we'll talk about the extra price.
- Hotel Sun Rise, double room 2 nights.
- twin tents in Base camp and Advance Base Camp.
- Altitude tents in Camp 2 and 3.
- Visa: Citizens of European Union, USA and Canada get visa by oral statement in embassy of Kyrgyzstan or on arrival to “Manas” airport in Bishkek. You may read more information about getting visa on the official Kyrgyzstan website.
- Medical service, first-aid station, organization of rescue works
- Radio station for connection summit-base
-Porters will carry up 15 kg per person and 10 kg down.
Originally I'm from Altai, a little-known Siberian mountain region. I grew up and developed as a sportsmen and guide in Altai and the Tian-Shan mountains. Since 2010, I live in St. Petersburg and work a lot in the Caucasus region.
Since 2011 I am learning in the Russian Mountain Guides Association (RMGA), under auspices of the Association of Canadian Mountain Guides (ACMG). In 2015 I passed the Apprentice Ski Guide exam.
My main work destinations are Russian and CIS mountain regions as Altai, Khibiny, Tian-Shan, Kamchatka and all Caucasus. I specialize in ski tour and climbing projects in uncommon mountain regions of Russia and CIS.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!