Apr, May, Sep, Oct
- Hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu for 5 nights.
- Hotel in Lhasa, Shigatse and Shegar/Thingri on room sharing.
- Spacious single tent with insulated floor and mattress for each member at advanced base camp.
- 2 oxygen bottles (4 liters) per member and 1 oxygen bottle for the guide with mask and regulator are included in the cost.
- I strongly recommend that all expedition climbers have their medical and evacuation coverage arranged in their home country before joining the expedition.
I'm a certified NNMGA / UIAGM / IFMGA mountain guide from Nepal. I found my passion for the outdoors and climbing early in life when I was first contracted as a trekking guide for a Japanese team to Yala peak (5520m). Since then I have worked with many adventure tourism agencies and successfully summited Mt. Everest, Mt. Cho-Oyu, Mt. Ama Dablam , Mt. Baruntse and many other peaks in Nepal. I'm fluent in German and English which allowed me to guide in the Alps several times. I have a right temperament, I'm dedicated and I have a friendly approach to lead and help the climbing teams accomplish their goals.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!