Accommodation in the hotel in Bishkek with breakfast and in Karkara base camp with full board (no more then 4 nights only in total!). Accommodation in double tents with full board at BC.
Included in the price :
- Guide service;
- Meeting/seeing-off at the airport in Bishkek;
- Transfer airport in Bishkek– hotel - airport in Bishkek;
- Transfer Bishkek to helicopter landing spot in Karkara and back;
- Helicopter flight to BC and back;
- Unlimited luggage weight on the helicopter flight to BC and back;
- Accommodation in the hotel in Bishkek with breakfast and in Karkara base camp with full board (no more then 4 nights only in total!);
- Accommodation in double tents with full board at BC “South Inylchek“;
- Free usage of hot shower and sauna, toilet and cloak-room at BC “South Inylchek“;
- Consultancy of doctor;
- Registration with local Rescue Party;
- Ecology fee payable for usage of territory at BC;
- Usage of long-distance radio telecommunication service;
- Rent of ultra-short wave radios during ascents;
- Usage of fixed ropes on the route;
- Change of air-flight and railway tickets;
- Frontier zone permit;
I was born in what is now Bishkek, the Capital City of Kyrgyz Republic (used to be Frunze, the Capital of Kyrgyz Soviet Socialist Republic) and live there ever since.
I started guiding professionally in 2004. I guide groups and individuals in technical and high altitude climbing, ski-tours, backcountry skiing, rock-climbing, ice climbing. I can also provide training facilities and organize trekking programs.
My main priorities in guiding are client safety and expedition success and therefore, my professional motto is “Never climb with strangers”.
In 2011, I finished my training with the Kyrgyz Mountain Guide School. The school is supported by Mammut and the Swiss and British Mountain Guide Associations and follows the IFMGA standards. Upon completion of the course and passing necessary tests I was qualified as a Mountain Guide. I am also qualified in mountain rescue and first aid by Mountaineering Instructor School in Kyrgyzstan (2012) and a member of the Kyrgyz Mountain Guide Association (KMGA) since the Autumn of 2009 where I serve as an instructor and examiner for the National Mountain Guide courses.
In my 13 years of guiding, I have worked all over Tien-Shan and Pamir in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and China and East Sayan and Lake Baikal areas in Russia. I have arranged several ski tour and backcountry skiing programs in the Ala Archa national park, Suusamyr valley, Kyrghyz Ala Too, Chong Kemin gorge, Kumtor glacier, and Terskey Ala Too.
In 2009-2016 I worked as a high altitude guide at the Lenin Peak (7134 m), Khan Tengri Peak (7010 m), Pobeda Peak (7439 m), and Muztag Ata Peak (7546 m). As a mountaineering expert, I also have participated in 6 expeditions.
Presently I have over 100 ascents of different difficulty. The most significant of them are: Pobeda peak (7439 m) 1 ascent; Lenin peak (7134 m) 13 ascents; Muztag Ata (7546 m) 1 ascent; Khan Tengri (7010 m) 1 ascent; Korona peak 1st tower ED2 Smirnov route, winter conditions; Free Korea peak ED1 George Lowe route, winter conditions; Bachachekey peak 4 routes ED1 Kusmenko, Shwab, Polik, Ilyshenko; Ak-Too peak TD route, first ascent, winter conditions; Tarasova(Slovenia) TD route, winter conditions; Simagina peak TD+ route, winter conditions.
My sport climbing level: 7a-7b on sight, 7c-8a red point.
Please get in touch with me if you are interested to come and discover the mountains of my region.
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures!