Join one of the IFMGA-certified guides in the Peakshunter team on a unique 1-day ice climbing program in the Aosta Valley with more than 600 different itineraries to choose. Frozen waterfalls awaits you!!!
Jan - Mar, Dec
Credit Card, Wire Transfer and more!
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Based on 2 reviews
During the winter, the Aosta Valley region give us the chance of conquering more than 600 ice waterfalls. In fact, it’s my favorite season because the Aosta Valley becomes a real frozen park.
I can offer you a full day with many different climbing itineraries. That way you will enjoy a nice and safe experience according to your technical level and skills. I can take with me only 2 participants since it is an activity which requires constant supervision.
Our meeting point will be in a previously arranged location where we’ll have the equipment check and a short briefing. Then, we’ll departure in direction to the chosen destination. Let me share with you the possible climbing points:
Candelone of Sendem.
Once we spend such an incredible climbing day in the best frozen walls of the Aosta Valley, we’ll return and have some celebration time eating snacks and having fun together.
I can give you more details about this climbing program when you get in touch with me. You can fill out the form now and I’ll answer all your questions as soon as I can. Aosta Valley is waiting for you… And me too!
- Guiding fee
20 Euros/per person for ice axe, harness, crampons and helmet.
Secure your spot with just 25% payment
48-hour free cancellation with 30-day advance booking
Research and rescue insurance with IFMGA coverage (recommended): €5 per person. Hiring of any personal equipment (harness, ice axe, crampons and helmet): €20 per person.
Fees for lift facilities and transfers are subject to changes established and applied by they respective owners, without any liability attributable to the mountain guide.
What are some recommended accommodations near our adventure location?
Giving and receiving smiles, seeing the satisfaction on the faces of our customers, seeking opportunities for growth, stimulating authenticity in personal and group relationships, in sharing mountaineering disciplines, fears, efforts, and moments of difficulty, which are part of the integrated with experiences, essential ingredients of every summit climb: these are our focus, our beliefs, and our most important results, as outdoor Professionals and as people who love the mountains and their work as Alpine Guides!
Founded in 2013 by Elis and Silvia, PEAKSHUNTER Mountain Guides is a team of IFMGA-certified Mountain Professionals and outdoor activities experts, based in the town of Aosta, not far from Courmayeur-Chamonix, on the Italian side of the Mont Blanc massif.
We live and work in the beautiful Aosta Valley region, very close to French and Swiss borders near to Geneva, Milan, and Turin international airports.
Mont Blanc, Matterhorn, Dufourspitze, Pyramide Vincent and Regina Margherita Hut, Gran Paradiso, Breithorn, Lyskamm, Castor and Pollux are only a few of several 4000 Alps summits you can climb with us: most of our team of Guides were born and grew up close to these mountains and they have explored the ascent routes several times during different seasons, with skis or crampons!
- We love our work: we plan all our trips with great commitment and deep respect for the Alpine environment, for its inhabitants, and its territories. Including local traditions in different valleys and Alpine areas.
- We love Mountain, Nature, and Outdoor activities, that we like to share with people from all around the world. We are enthusiastic to meet like-minded adventurers and share new experiences and memorable emotions with the support of our Mountain Guides.
- Safety and Risk Management are essential for us, as elements of fundamental importance during every single trip we plan and carry out with our customers: for this reason, we offer introductory courses to the different alpine disciplines (Mountaineering, Rock climbing, Ice climbing, Ski mountaineering, Freeride, Rescue Crevasse, and Avalanche) to convey awareness and responsibility to our customers.
- We offer solid Experience, with several years organizing outdoor disciplines around mountain and wild areas, in many different countries of Italy and Europe, for individuals or groups, including 7-day customer support for booking, logistics, and personal assistance for planning and reservations.
- As certified Mountain Guides, we offer training courses, to improve technical skills and to learn basic knowledge about mountaineering in the Alps, which is essential to explore and climb the Mountains safely in any situation or conditions.
- We are happy to provide customized programs for every customer's demand: our Experience is synonymous with Professionalism and Customer Care to guarantee unforgettable emotions and beautiful smiles!
Fulfill your dreams, discover breathtaking views or simply enjoy an extraordinary day: you just need to use your imagination and we will carry out your trip as you desire to live it!
Let’s plan your next mountain project together!
We had been ice-climbing for two days in Aosta Valley together with Peakshunter (Elis was our alpine guide). Great experience! We had the possibility to see beautiful places and try a multi-pitch with a very friendly and professional guide! High recommended if you want to experience a special adventure
Conosco personalmente alcune delle persone che fanno parte del team e devo dire che sono ottime persone sia dal lato professionale che umano. Consiglio a chiunque di appoggiarsi a questo team.
Cogne 3-day guided ice climbing tour
Icefall wonders 1-day programs in the Alps
1+ day Ice climbing in the Aosta Valley, near Cogne
Varaita Valley, Italian Alps, Guided Ice Climbing
Ice climbing in Cogne, Italy: Valleile, Valnontey & Valsavarenche
6-day Ice climbing course in Cogne, Advanced level
Ice climbing day workshop in Valmalenco
Ice climbing on waterfalls in Lombardy, Day trip
Stay up-to-date on the best adventures.