The Moiry mountain hut is Located at the end of the Val d’Anniviers in the Valais in Switzerland. It’s the perfect base camp to go mountaineering, for beginners as well as more experienced climbers who want to improve their skills.
We can go there for several days. I suggest here an 2 to 3-day course but it could be longer.
I particularly like climbing in Val d’Anniviers and guide my friends and clients because:
- of the diversity of the terrain : good quality rock and nearby glaciers, perfect to train on;
- there are real alpine summits accessible for all levels;
- the climat is most of the time good;
- the Moiry hut is confortable and well organized.
There are many possibilities in Val d’Anniviers, both in rock and ice climbing. We can also climb some of the mountains of the surroundings:
- La Pointe de Mourti (3,564 m), above the glacier of Moiry;
- Le Pigne de la Lé (3,396 m), on the range between the Moiry Glacier and the valley of Zinal;
- Les Couronnes de Bréona (3,159 m), on the range between the valleys of Hérens and Moiry;
- (or for the more experienced mountaineers) Le Grand Cornier (3962m).
Based on your wishes, I will define a program that meets your expectations. I will take :
- 1 to 2 persons if you want to be trained and summit mountains which include technical parts;
- 3 to 6 persons if you want to go for easier peaks.
If you are a beginner, here are the different things I will teach you:
- How to get roped, depending on the type of terrains : rock or ice;
- How to use the technical equipment : crampons and ice axe;
- How to climb on rock and ice (technical advices);
- Application of the advices received during the exercices on real mountain ascents;
- Learn about risks linked to climbing and mountaineering.
If you have some experience, I will teach you the safety nodes as well as the technics to be used when rescuing someone (rock/crevasse), how to prepare an ascent…
Please get in touch with me if you wish to join me for a several-day mountaineering adventure in Val d’Anniviers. It will be my pleasure to develop a program that meets your wishes and let you discover this amazing region where I come from.
Price per person
|Group of 2||700CHF|
|Group of 3||525CHF|
|Group of 4||440CHF|
|Group of 5||380CHF|
|Group of 6||350CHF|
- Guiding fee
- All meals during trip
|Moiry Mountain hut|
|- Equipment : I can provide you with the harness, the crampons, the ice axe and the helmet. - Prices (CHF): * 2 days: 1 pers : 1’220.- // 2 pers : 700.-/pers // 3 pers : 525.-/pers // 4 pers : 440.-/pers // 5 pers : 380.-/pers // 6 pers : 350.-/pers * 3 days: 1 pers : 1’850.- // 2 pers : 1’110.-/pers // 3 pers : 840.-/pers // 4 pers : 700.-/pers // 5 pers : 610.-/pers // 6 pers : 570.-/pers|